Leinenkugel's® Watermelon Shandy 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Heather H.

BY LEINENKUGEL'S

A mix of Weiss beer with a hint of watermelon flavor for a taste made for summer. see more...

Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
Has a really refreshing and distinct taste. Doesn’t taste like most other shandys. I have had this beer numerous times and I’m not ever disappointed. It’s not too expensive even at full price and I would buy again
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Not a huge watermelon fan but these were pretty good! Had a light watermelon flavor but not as much as the Hell or High Watermelon beer that has a stronger watermelon flavor. I probably won't purchase again.
Brooke B.
Searsport, ME
It’s not a bad beer. Has a crisp after taste of watermelon. It wouldn’t be something I would choose first, but does taste good. Just not my favorite. Good summer beer. If you like watermelon I don’t see why you wouldn’t like this.
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I bought this last year when a bunch of girls were over and we all agreed we’d never buy it again. The flavor was pretty bad but it was our fault for thinking something with a watermelon flavor would be good.’I got stuck with the leftover cans and eventually threw them away. Would not buy again or recommend.
Reilley B.
Arlington, VA
Watermelon isn’t my favorite but lienenkugel hits it out of the park with this one. Their flavored shandys are so good - each one better than the last. I think i paid ~$10 for a six pack. Definitely recommend and would buy again!
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
The watermelon shandy was not my favorite. It still had the fruity essence that I've come to love about Leinenkugal, but the watermelon flavor left something to be desired. I would get it again, but only if my preferred beers were unavailable.
Allie V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I tried this beer as part of a flight once, and I just fell in love. It’s perfect for a summer refresher. Personally, I love drinking it poolside. I’m not a big beer fan, but this was a winner for me.
kelsey g.
Sioux Falls, SD
I normally love this beer and was so excited when the watermelon flavor came out. However it was very disappointing and bitter and not what I expected at all. I could hardly get one beer down!
Michelle W.
How can you go wrong with this shandy? If you aren’t a big beer drinker I would still recommend it. We got my sister to drink it when she isn’t a beer drinker. She has even gone back to buy more of it.
Jen M.
I love Leinenkugel's Shandy flavors, but this one is probably my least favorite.  I'd drink it again but not sure I'd buy it again.  Unless of course it was in a seasonal sampler!