BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This was one of the first beers I ever tried and thought "I can drink this". I will still enjoy it on a hot summer day, but it feels a little weak now. The flavor is light and pretty bland. But this is an easy first beer to enjoy that doesn't taste like nothing.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I tried this on a whim several summers ago and fell in love. This was before they started advertising and being widely available everywhere, so it was harder to find. Now, it's my beer of choice in the summer.
Maggie M.
Mercer
Great lemon flavor without being too sweet and overwhelming like a wine cooler can be. It's my favorite lemon shandy brand of beer. I would purchase this beer again and would recommend it to others. Love it in the summer!
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
Really light and refreshing beer that is perfect for the summer. This beer is the perfect combination of a beer and lemonade mix all in one drink. The flavor is light and easy to put down and allows for this beer to be enjoyed all day long. Highly recommend
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
Easily my favorite summer beer. It tastes like lemonade and is the perfect beer to start with if you like fruity beers and want to have a beer at the bar rather than a cocktail.
McKenzie L.
Bellefontaine, OH
Not bad. I find that with this one, I enjoy the draft version much more. It is still a decent beer for sipping in the summer. I could probably only drink one though before I was tired of it.
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
We love this beer for summer. It's a crowd pleaser and everyone enjoys it male or female. Good price point too
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Another one of my favorite summer beers!! Perfect for a night hang out or a day at the creek! So good!!
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
My absolute favorite flavor of beer!! Especially in the summertime! It is so refreshing and great !
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Summer Shandy is the only Leinenkugels beer I enjoy. It has a good flavor and goes down so easy.