BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Brittany F.
Burnsville
Summer Shandy is about the only beer I will drink! I’m not a huge beer person, so the mix with lemonade is amazing for me! My husband and I camp a lot during the summer so I always have a case tucked in our camper for sitting around the bonfire and playing yard games at the camp site!
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy y all time favorite beer for the summer. Always have this on a relaxing warm day on the boat. Delicious and refreshing. Love this beer.
Laura S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for the summer when you want to change it to! it's been warming up where I live so it's a perfect beer to have after a long day at work!
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I used to not be a huge beer drinker. I tried summer shandy and LOVED IT! perfect summer beer!
Danielle L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Try the new harvest patch shandy now that we are heading into fall. They infuse the pumpkin flavored the same way they do for the summer shandy.
Mary Charlotte S.
Asheville, NC
So good! Light crisp and refreshing. This beer makes me happy and you don’t look like a prick drinking one of those Rita’s.
Noreen R.
Gore
Leinenkugel beer is not only for gentlemen but for ladies. Great taste refreshing even non beer drinkers will love it!
Maria R.
These are absolutely amazing especially on a hot summer day. Not a beer but a amazing shandy
Tiffany G.
Marion
Summer shandy is a great crisp beer on a hot day! It is refreshing and light and won’t weigh you down. It’s great for pool days, affordable, and tastes great. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Mary W.
Greeley
My favorite summer beer. It’s light so you can have multiple and not feel too full. It’s sweet but not too sweet. I love all the additional flavors as well. Perfect for the 4th of July.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?