BY LEINENKUGEL'S #70 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy y all time favorite beer for the summer. Always have this on a relaxing warm day on the boat. Delicious and refreshing. Love this beer.
Laura S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for the summer when you want to change it to! it's been warming up where I live so it's a perfect beer to have after a long day at work!
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I used to not be a huge beer drinker. I tried summer shandy and LOVED IT! perfect summer beer!
Danielle L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Try the new harvest patch shandy now that we are heading into fall. They infuse the pumpkin flavored the same way they do for the summer shandy.
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
The only reason I give this 4 stars is because I can’t and don’t drink this beer year around. It is a summer a beer, made for hot summer days. And it is SO good for summer days at the lake. It’s a very tasty beer with a hint of lemon. I always find it so refreshing
Deborah A.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite summer beers! If you are fond of lemonade and light, refreshing easy beers...this is a great choice! It’s affordable and often you can find on sale which is a bonus! Highly recommend for anyone hosting a pool party or going out to the beach and you’re trying to get a universal simple beer everyone (mostly females) will like!
Lauren G.
A little on the pricey side. But this pairs perfect for a summer cookout. I wish It was available year-round.
katie f.
Rochester
This brand has the best seasonal flavors, with a new one every year. I'm not much of a beer drinker but it doesn't have that strong beer flavor, which is good.
Audrey H.
This is what has got my hooked on fruity beers because of summer shady. It is my hands down favorite beer all the time.
Ciara W.
Colorado Springs
I am a Midwest girl - and this is my favorite summer beer! Super light and tasty, not too sweet
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?