BY LEINENKUGEL'S #28 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Emily E.
Chicago
I don't drink beer that often anymore, but Summer Shandy is an old summer favorite. It's so refreshing and tasty.
Katelyn K.
Voorhees
My favorite summer time beer! Not too sweet like Red's apple ale or a mixed drink. This is the perfect amount of refreshing and is a crowd favorite at BBQ's and parties.  It is one of the better shady's on the market in my opinion and look forward to buying it every summer!
Jessica C.
lombard
The best summer beer. Fresh, crisp and refreshing on hot summer days. Great for lake days too! Sweet but nothing over powering. I’m a repeat buyer and will continue to buy this beer and would recommend!
Shari K.
marengo
After a long day there is nothing better than a cool, crisp, refreshing drink! I love the bright yellow burst of sunshine in a bottle when drinking a summer shandy!
Olivia C.
Waldorf, MD
This is my all time favorite beer for summer time. It just tastes like summer. It’s refreshing and light. You don’t get that heavy beer feeling after drinking one. Pairs great with a good grill out too. I always recommend this as a perfect summer beer
Tia W.
Spring Hill
Sitting on the lake, with sunshine, music and a summer shandy is my happy place! You cant go wrong!
Vicki G.
I have only tried Leinie's Summer Shandy a few times and it's always been during extremely hot miserable weather. I found it to be quite refreshing with the citrus flavor.
Mina A.
Amherst
This is such a refreshing summer beverage you can hardly tell you are drinking beer. Good value for how many you get and how good the taste is. It went beyond my expectations and I will be buying again.
Christina B.
Parkersburg, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's my favorite beer. I always get so excited when it's Shandy time! I love ALL of the seasonal.
April H.
Marseilles, IL
You can’t have summer without summer shandy. It is my favorite summer beer. I get so excited when it’s time for it to come out. It is such a great tasting drink. It is light and fruity and I just love it.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?