Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Brittany F.
Summer Shandy is about the only beer I will drink! I’m not a huge beer person, so the mix with lemonade is amazing for me! My husband and I camp a lot during the summer so I always have a case tucked in our camper for sitting around the bonfire and playing yard games at the camp site!
Ellie B.
I really enjoy their summer shandy! It’s a great summer time beer. Used to serve these at the pool restaurant i use to waitress at. Also was a big hit down at the pool! Everyone who drinks it tends to really like it!
Kristin G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If I can’t get a Blue Moon this would be my second choice. I find it to be refreshing especially on a hot day. Moderately priced at the bar it’s a sure bet.
Flowery Br, GA
When I heard "lemon" in the same sentence as "beer," I was instantly horrified. No way that would be good. But then my friend let me try one, and I was blown away at the flavor! It's the perfect mixture of beer and lemon so that you don't feel like you're just drinking a Mike's Hard Lemonade. This is the perfect drink I'd recommend having on a hot summer day by a bonfire or by the pool.
Kristin B.
My favorite beer for the summer! Light taste with a hint of lemon, great flavor for the summer! I’m definitely a repeat customer. Comes in cans and bottles, which is great. I would also recommended the variety pack!
Madeline H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love this stuff. So refreshing. Not at all heavy. So crisp. Perfect for a summer evening
Brittany P.
Livonia, MI
Nice light beer for a hot summer day. It's crisp with a light lemonade flavor. Definitely refreshing with a hint of sweetness. Not too high of an alcohol content. Pretty good beer.
Marissa E.
Louisville, KY
Perfect beer for a day by the pool! The strong lemon flavor makes this beer oh so refreshing!
Morgan D.
Philadelphia, PA
Really tasty, sweet beer. I didn’t like it at first, but it really grew on me. Would recommend to people who like fruity beers.
brittneyzenner Z.
The best beer ever! Doesn’t taste like a “normal” beer whatsoever. Nice, light, sweet. Perfect for a hot summer day. Sometimes harder to find, and unfortunate that it’s not available year-round but it is worth the wait.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?