BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Laura P.
Cleveland, OH
Hazey lemon wheat style beer, great for the summer! I like the berry one too but this one I feel you can drink more of, yum!
Kristin B.
One of my favorite beers for summer time. I live in Hawaii so I wish it was out all year long. Smooth and tasty!
Brittany J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I like this beer because it is fruity and summery, but the taste could be better. My friends love this drink and recommend I try it, but the taste is very unappealing to me. Definitely not my favorite.
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
I'm not a big beer gal, but this beer made me enjoy it. It is light and I would definitely buy it again. The bottles are nice looking, and overall I like it more than all other alternatives. I was a first time consumer, but I will definitely get it again.
Karley N.
Leinenkugels summer shandy is my go to beer all summer long. I was never really a beer fanatic until I tried this. The lemonade taste is so refreshing and it has just the right tart lemon taste that’s not too overpowering.
Rachael D.
Sudbury, MA
My favorite summer beer! It’s always a happy day in our house when Summer Shandy is available. It’s the perfect blend of beer and lemon flavoring. Highly recommend for your day drinking, beach/lake side drinking needs.
Samantha J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my absolute favorite beer to drink in the summer! It is not too expensive, easy to drink, and extremely refreshing! This is the beer I ALWAYS buy when I'm going to a bonfire, going on the boat, or sitting on the beach. It is my favorite! I love it!
Shahdi M.
Sanford
A decent light beer but I’ve had better fruit beers. Almost like a sour beer but not quite. I usually have to stop after two and switch to something else since it gets to me and I can’t drink any more.
Camille K.
Fostoria
Love this beer because of the rich lemon taste so it’s more like a cocktail instead of a beer. The lemon is very noticeable and refreshing. Great for summer time. I wish it was seasonal because I could drink this all year long.
Victoria B.
Williamsburg
Great refreshing taste! Perfect for a summer afternoon picnic or nighttime bbq. A favorite summer drink!
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?