BY LEINENKUGEL'S #70 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Alexis S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an amazing summer beer! Very light and smooth for the hot days. Sweet taste of lemonade reminds you that it’s summer and you should kick back and enjoy your beer!
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
The only reason I give this 4 stars is because I can’t and don’t drink this beer year around. It is a summer a beer, made for hot summer days. And it is SO good for summer days at the lake. It’s a very tasty beer with a hint of lemon. I always find it so refreshing
Deborah A.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite summer beers! If you are fond of lemonade and light, refreshing easy beers...this is a great choice! It’s affordable and often you can find on sale which is a bonus! Highly recommend for anyone hosting a pool party or going out to the beach and you’re trying to get a universal simple beer everyone (mostly females) will like!
Lauren G.
A little on the pricey side. But this pairs perfect for a summer cookout. I wish It was available year-round.
katie f.
Rochester
This brand has the best seasonal flavors, with a new one every year. I'm not much of a beer drinker but it doesn't have that strong beer flavor, which is good.
Audrey H.
This is what has got my hooked on fruity beers because of summer shady. It is my hands down favorite beer all the time.
Ciara W.
Colorado Springs
I am a Midwest girl - and this is my favorite summer beer! Super light and tasty, not too sweet
Amy U.
Moses Lake
This along with the linenkeugels grapefruit shandy , are my two favorite summertime beers! Very refreshing without an artificial aftertaste!
Kayla B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You can definitely taste the lemonade flavor. It's good for a hot day, but not an "everyday" beer for me. Reminds me of the lake or boating.
Taylor O.
Fantastic summer time beer. Has just enough citrus to add to the flavor. One of my favorite summer time beers
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?