BY LEINENKUGEL'S #70 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Matthew H.
For those who said Corona was their favorite summer beer need to try this to understand what a good summer beer is. It's refreshing, balanced and doesn't need fruit to make it taste good. I have had many of these and will have many more. It is a good beer especially for those are are getting into more complex beers and are looking to try new summer brews. I would definitely recommend.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wasn't too happy with these beer.
It's had a tangy after taste and it wasn't freaky fulfilling.
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
I love this beer not only because its literally what I think summer taste like but its so refreshing. It doesnt have an over powering taste of lemon but just a hint. Its not a harsh tasting beer so if your someone who dosnt like beer I would say give this a shot. Its nice and smoothing going down and not bitter at all. It taste amazing chilled next to the beach ;)
Joann L.
Jersey City, NJ
Any summer shandy beer is now my go to beer for the summer. It's so light and refreshing especially when it's super cold! Lemonade is one of the staples, but I love to venture out and try all their different flavors!
AMANDA O.
Fargo, ND
This beer is really good. It definitely has a wheaty beer taste, but also a nice splash of lemon mixed in. Great refreshing beer for summer.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very refreshing smooth beer with a hint of lemon I recently tried this at a party and found it to be easy to drink and tasty.
stephanie r.
I love summer shandy by its self but I used it with a BBQ for a pork chop glaze then put it on the grill. It was pretty delish!
Adria R.
Oakdale, PA
This beer is the perfect beer for your summer shindig. It's refreshing and light. The subtle lemon flavor adds a great touch to a summer evening!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my god, my current favorite right now! I had this once or twice without much thought to it awhile back. About two weekends ago though, I enjoyed the hell out of it! It was a nice day out. It was a nice day out down at the Waterfront in Philly, PA near Dave & Buster's. I tend to love beers better when they're on tap, so now I'm looking for a bar besides the Waterfront that sells this baby! Ultimately craving and have been craving ever since.
Sarah C.
Racine, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious, but I must say that it definitely tastes better on tap!! Could drink it all!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?