BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kim F.
This is the best to drink on a hot summer day, the tartness of the lemonade pairs perfectly with the bitter beer, and makes for a delicious sip of beer! I drink this year round, and all their different varieties.
Val V.
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this beer in the summer time. It's very refreshing. It's also a little sweet. I can only manage two of these before I lose interest in it. I look forward to these in the summer time. Give it a try.
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
I do not like beer! But this is sweet and light! If you aren't a big fan of beer I would definitely try this out I feel like many people don't want to drink it because it doesn't have an effect on them but who cares it's delicious and refreshing!
Jena P.
Mukilteo, WA
When I drink (Which is extremely rare) this is my go to. It's basically the Arnold Palmer of beers. Delicious and tasty. I love that they make flavors that aren't apple cider but are fruity and flavorful.
Jodi C.
Kentland, IN
Perfect for a sunny warm day! Love having them at our barbecue in the summer! Always a hit. The lemon flavor isn't too powerful, which I like cause I'm not much of a lemon drinker.
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
The favorite summer beer in my house, still taste like beer but with a crisp not too sweet lemon taste. Perfect on a hot sunny day in the back yard or at the beach, pool, lake or out on the boat.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great beer to drink during the summer....or just all year round really! Typically when you think of a mixture between lemonade and beer you might think 'eww...gross', but that's totally not the case with this summer shandy! It's crisp, refeshing, and extremely tasteful! You get slight hints of the sour lemonade with the bitter yet smooth taste of the beer! They don't make it too hoppy or bittery tasting at all! It's the perfect mix of lemonade and beer that you'll all enjoy on the beach, the porch...or even at the bbq.

I recommend this beer for lovers of Pale ales, heffewizens, Blue moon, or the Traveler beers! The reason why? This beer has similar tastes, notes and influences that they do so you'll be likely to find something you love with this beer as well!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
My faaaavorite beer! Reminds me of summer and is perfect for the pool side. Me and my husband randomly discovered it when we were out to eat and it's our new favorite beer
Ashley D.
Ughs my go to summer beer. I absolutely love how this tastes! It's dangerous how easy it is to drink because of how smooth it is. Definitely try it and it's not just a chick beer either.
Matthew H.
For those who said Corona was their favorite summer beer need to try this to understand what a good summer beer is. It's refreshing, balanced and doesn't need fruit to make it taste good. I have had many of these and will have many more. It is a good beer especially for those are are getting into more complex beers and are looking to try new summer brews. I would definitely recommend.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?