BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the most refreshing shandy! It's lemony,tangy,light taste is great for hot days at cook outs or by the pool. I always request this beer on tap if possible. The color is light and a bit cloudy with wheat qualities. BEST SUMMER BEER HANDS DOWN!!
Lacey W.
Garland, NE
It's rare that I crave a beer or even really enjoy one as I'm more of a wine drinker, but summer Shandy comes out and I start buying six packs to enjoy while fishing or sitting on the deck. It's a nice light crisp beer with no bitter after taste.
Mary R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is very refreshing on a hot sunny day. Sometimes the lemon can taste a little artificial, but it is still pretty tasty. Make sure it is very chilled for the best taste
Tiffany G.
Burbank, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm not too big on beer but, this one tasted really good. I believe that this beer is a great summer beer because it's really light and refreshing especially, in the hot sun! I will continue to drink this from now on until summer ends!
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite summer beer! It may sound strange to combine beer and lemonade, but this drink maintains a perfect balance! It is crisp and refreshing, especially on a hot day at the beach! I love finding them on BOGO at publix! Give them a try!
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
I love summer shandy. It is such a refreshing beer. The blend of lemonade and beer is perfect. I always look forward to when it comes out in the spring. I would recommend it to others and I will be purchasing it again.
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this beer! I don't normally like sweet beers, but this one is so crisp and refreshing on a warm summer day. This is a beer that tastes good on tap, but even better in a bottle. I have bought this beer at ABC Liquor and at Winn Dixie. I have recommended this to friends.
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
BEST. SUMMER. BEER. I love this beer year round but especially during the summer. It's yummy and isn't heavy. During the summer, it's on draft a bunch of places. It makes me feel like I am somewhere near the water. EVERYONE TRY IT.
Taylor H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy flavors. It has this delicious summery taste to it that I love enjoying in the warmer months. I would definitely recommend this beer
Brandon B.
Southaven, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a super refreshing beer, I myself am not big on beer but I do enjoy this one. Not only does it come in lemonade but a few others. It's affordable and I can get get it at Walmart and Kroger. I am a satisfied customer
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?