BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Tiffany G.
Burbank, IL
Happy Hour Expert
I'm not too big on beer but, this one tasted really good. I believe that this beer is a great summer beer because it's really light and refreshing especially, in the hot sun! I will continue to drink this from now on until summer ends!
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious and refreshing. I love drinking these on a hot summer day. I also love the berry flavor. This is a popular beer on draft in the summer and is great for people who enjoy a light beer. One of my favorites.
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
BEST. SUMMER. BEER. I love this beer year round but especially during the summer. It's yummy and isn't heavy. During the summer, it's on draft a bunch of places. It makes me feel like I am somewhere near the water. EVERYONE TRY IT.
Taylor H.
Happy Hour Expert
I love Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy flavors. It has this delicious summery taste to it that I love enjoying in the warmer months. I would definitely recommend this beer
Brandon B.
Southaven, MS
Happy Hour Expert
This is a super refreshing beer, I myself am not big on beer but I do enjoy this one. Not only does it come in lemonade but a few others. It's affordable and I can get get it at Walmart and Kroger. I am a satisfied customer
Holly B.
Happy Hour Expert
Nothing screams summer to me like a refreshing Leine's Summer Shandy-- it's like summer in a bottle! If beer and lemonade had a baby... this would be it. It's fairly easy to find at most liquor stores and not insanely expensive.
Meghan D.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is my go-to summer beer. It is crisp and refreshing, the lemon flavor is great on a hot summer day. The price point is spot on and I never have trouble finding it in local stores. This is definitely a beer I would recommend to others and will be buying it again.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert
The summer Shandy beer is so delicious it is the perfect light and refreshing beer for summer it has became one of my favorites and it goes down very smooth I would highly recommend trying this beer you won't be sorry
April F.
Del City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I can't even begin to say how much I like this beer. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I have been trying new stuff that's flavored. I'm beginning to like stuff now, but only by trying it out at different places.
Esthefany G.
Pasadena , TX
I love this beer. It tastes like bud light lime but so much better. It's smooth and affordable. Ever since we saw the commercials for a 12 pack we've been looking for it everywhere I truly hope it's here to stay!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?