BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Summer shandy is hands down my favorite beer. I love the lemon flavoring and feel like it has a different flavor than any other beer I’ve ever tried. I wish they had this beer all year round because it is amazing.
Megan O.
Sandy Springs, GA
This beer was the first that I tried of the company's seasonal selection and it remains my favorite many years later. It has the delicious, crisp, refreshing, citrusy taste that I crave in the warm summer months.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills, FL
Favorite summer time beer. It’s citrusy, sweet, smooth, and light. It’s great on draft or in a bottle. It’s not “too lemony” I wouldn’t necessarily call it lemonade. It’s more of an actual beer taste with a strong hint of citrus. Really good!
Katie B.
I love this beer. At first I thought a lemon beer was odd and wouldn’t be good. I was surprised at how refreshing it is. The alcohol percentage is low though. This is one of my go to beers in the summer.
Katrina E.
State College
The summer shandy is (appropriately) such a great summer beer! I love that it has added lemonade - definitely keeps the flavor light and keeps you from feeling weighed down like a lot of beers can in the summer heat. Definitely recommend!
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
This is my favorite beer to drink during the summer. The light crisp flavor of lemonade in the beer is sweet without being overpowering. A refreshing beer to drink on the porch at the end of a hot day!
Amanda T.
This is the perfect summer beer. I loved how light it was while still having a full flavor. It is good for anyone who perfers citrusy flavored beer as opposed to a hoppy flavor. I will continue to look for this beer anytime I am out.
Aliza H.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is by far the best flavor offered. It’s not too sweet or sugary & not too filling. Price is always right. I would highly recommend to anyone! Just a shame you can’t find it everywhere all year long.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is great to drink when it’s hot outside. Extremely refreshing and light but still has a good taste. I drink these when I’m out in the boat or on extremely hot days. Absolutely love!
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
It may be the memories that make me enjoy this beer, but it really is quite delicious. A light beer that has a very fun name to say. I’ve had it multiple tones and it never disappoints. I always recommend it.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?