BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
I do not consider it to be officially summer time until I have had a Summer Shandy. This stuff is the perfect summer beer. It has such a nice light citrusy taste, and is easy to drink. It's perfect for a hot summer day, and usually my go to beach beverage.
Faith B.
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my favorite–if not, my number one favorite–summertime beer. It has a refreshing lemon taste, but unlight Shock Top, it isn't so sugary. This is perfectly paired with a summer day outside or a warm night by the bonfire.
Whitney F.
I love this beer! I drink this all the time in the summer! It's freaking delicious! I buy this at Giant Eagle in the summer! It's a great summer beer! It's light and fresh and I'm very satisfied! It's a great product!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This is the most refreshing shandy! It's lemony,tangy,light taste is great for hot days at cook outs or by the pool. I always request this beer on tap if possible. The color is light and a bit cloudy with wheat qualities. BEST SUMMER BEER HANDS DOWN!!
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Don't like beer too much but I loved this. I drank it for the first time at a Summer festival and instantly liked it. The only downfall is in the area I live in (Illinois) i can't find this beer anywhere when it's not summer.
Lacey W.
Garland, NE
It's rare that I crave a beer or even really enjoy one as I'm more of a wine drinker, but summer Shandy comes out and I start buying six packs to enjoy while fishing or sitting on the deck. It's a nice light crisp beer with no bitter after taste.
Mary R.
This beer is very refreshing on a hot sunny day. Sometimes the lemon can taste a little artificial, but it is still pretty tasty. Make sure it is very chilled for the best taste
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this beer! I don't normally like sweet beers, but this one is so crisp and refreshing on a warm summer day. This is a beer that tastes good on tap, but even better in a bottle. I have bought this beer at ABC Liquor and at Winn Dixie. I have recommended this to friends.
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious and refreshing. I love drinking these on a hot summer day. I also love the berry flavor. This is a popular beer on draft in the summer and is great for people who enjoy a light beer. One of my favorites.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite summer beer! It may sound strange to combine beer and lemonade, but this drink maintains a perfect balance! It is crisp and refreshing, especially on a hot day at the beach! I love finding them on BOGO at publix! Give them a try!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?