BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kayla N.
Ashland, KY
Very good on a hit summer day. One of mine and my boyfriends favorites. Love Leinenkugel. Very smooth and light.
Briana O.
Happy Hour Expert
A great summer beer. A nice crisp and refreshing beverage. It has the perfect amount of citrus in it and not over powering.
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
I love a good shandy, not going to lie it's a great way to have a social drink without getting silly (if you happen to be a light weight drinker like myself), but I wasn't too fond of this brand. Maybe it's just because I'm used to mixing a weak beer with homemade lemonade myself, but I found it more like a lemonade cooler than a lemonade beer. Next time I want a shandy, I'll stick to making it myself.
Caitlin D.
tybee island georgia
A perfect light beer for a hot day. This is not a heavy beer. As a stout drinker normally I should know. It is not too hoppy, with a crisp taste. People have been skeptical, even I was, but one sip and I found my new favorite light beer.
Samantha J.
London, ON
Happy Hour Expert
I must say, I usually don't venture out of my bud comfort zone, but the first time I tried the lemon summer shady I was hooked. Very affordable. Give it a try
Julia B.
What a perfect panaché! A tricky combo sometimes, and always done right with this product. Perfect even in autumn if you have those end of summer blues!
Erica G.
Goes good with BBQ or all on it's own, it's light crisp and refreshing characters allow cool down while enjoying a nice summer day or night.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Una cerveza sabemos que bien fría le cae bien a cualquiera mas por su exquisito sabor que la caracteriza!!
Samantha S.
Minneapolis, MN
Best Summer Beer Ever! It is great on a hot day with a lemon in it! Taste is great. It's not to sweet either.
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
Happy Hour Expert
Summer Shandy is probably my favorite summertime beer. It is crisp, light, and smooth. It isn't too bad on the stomach, and usually goes down really well.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?