BY LEINENKUGEL'S #28 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Lauren I.
Gulfport , MS
This is the perfect beet for summer! Not too hoppy, not too sweet. Definitely a must have on the beach or by the pool!
Audrey H.
This is what has got my hooked on fruity beers because of summer shady. It is my hands down favorite beer all the time.
Katie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my
Favorite beers right now! It's light and great on a summer
Day. I like to add an orange sometimes.
Katelyn V.
Alamo Heights, TX
Refreshing and great for summer. Nice and light. Easy to drink. Excited to try other flavors. Tried this in Chicago.
Jizelle B.
Such a great crisp shandy for those summer days, not an overly lemon taste, just the right amount. Great for parties!
Kelli M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Best summer beer there is, but I do prefer a little sweetness to my beers. I suggest trying it if you like a shandy.
Sarah M.
New Franklin , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite summer beer! Light, refreshing and zero bitterness! You can always find this in my fridge in the summer.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a great summer beer! So smooth and easy to drink. I love the lemon taste and its light. Definitely recommend
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
I fell in love once I tried it perfect drink for summer!! Even spring right now it gets me ready for the warm weather
Melissa J.
Forked River
Sooooo good! My new summer favorite 😍😍 the delicious Beer with crisp lemon flavor is so yummy on a hot summer day!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?