BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kristy W.
Pataskala, OH
Seriously one of my all time favorite beers - it epitomizes summer! Also, if you don't really care for beer, give this one a try & I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Absolutely my favorite summer beer! I over this brand and I love the lemonade mixed! It's the perfect mixture
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This will always be my favorite beer, hands down. It's light and refreshing and satisfying, and as far as calories for beer go, it's really low. Perfect summer drink. I definitely need to stock up before they go away for the winter!
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Best beer to have when you're cooking out on a hot summer day, or with mexican food, especially chips and salsa. This is one of the first beers I've ever tried and I've been hooked ever since.
Lindsay L.
Dallas, TX
One of the best summer beers! I am normally not a craft beer drinker and only like the taste of light beers. However this is refreshing and not too sweet.
Give it a try!
Stephanie D.
My favoite beer! I love how light this beer is
The lemon flavor is so refreshing. I wish it wasn't just a summer beer. Leinenkugel brand really makes some great beer. Summer Shandy is the perfect summer beer.
Lauren R.
Toms River, NJ
If you're going to be outside drinking on a hot summer day, this is what you need to drink. A mix of the two best summertime drinks - beer and lemonade. Think of it like an Arnold Palmer only 100x better
Amanda w.
This is one of my favorite summer beers! Light ,refreshing with a sweet citrus flavor that's not too over powering! I love this beer!
Ashley S.
Mt Pleasant , SC
I'm from WI and have visited the Leinies brewery many times! Summer Shandy is a staple summer drink around here! Super light and refreshing. If you don't necessarily love beer, still give this a try!
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
This is the most amazing beer I've had. I love he lemon flavor. It's a bit more expensive than the average, but it is worth it. The only downfall is here in Ohio they don't sell it all year around.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?