BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Okay, so I lived in Wisconsin..before I moved and this was the drink that everyone drank during the summer. It is so refreshing! They only bring it out during the summer months and its such a treat when it shows up and you can purchase it.
Amanda  W.
Pullman, WA
Best Beer for the summer. They just came out with a Grapefruit flavor too that's also amazing!
Lyndsay M.
Cookeville, TN
One of my favorite beers! It has a good, refreshing taste, and isn't too heavy. This is one of those beers that are perfect for drinking on a patio during the summer.
Maureen  M.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite summer shandy! I could drink these all day every day all Summer long (probably not a great idea). You can really taste the lemonade
Laura S.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love this beer. It's light and fruity and doesn't seem like your typical beer. It's very refreshing and is perfect for any occasion!
Kim M.
Alpena, MI
I'm not a big fan of beer, however, this is not bad!! Summer Shandy is light and fruity, perfect for a hot summer day.
Jennifer  M.
Waukesha, WI
First off let me say I hate beer. I legit hate beer. I love hard cideas but can't stand beer. Summer Shandy isn't your typical beer. It's light and refreshing with the lemon notes. It isn't overly hoppy tasting you barely know you are drinking "beer". I hate beer but love a summer Shandy around a bonfire on a hot summer night.
Whitney D.
Nashville, TN
If you like lemonade, you should try this beer. It is great on a hot summer day. I can only drink about 2 before they become too sweet, but I highly enjoy those 2 while drinking them. If you're on the fence about beer this might be one to push you over the edge.
Gabriela A.
Nothing says summer like summer shandy!!!! love this beer reminds me of Chicago festival and wicker park
Kendal G.
This is an awesome summer beer. It is a lighter beer that has a semi-sweet edge to it. I like squeezing an orange into and sitting in a rocking chair, under the sun!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?