Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Elizabeth B.
Atlanta, GA
This beer is perfect for summer! Light and fresh. I drink it every time I go to an MLB game or go to the pool!
Lilly C.
Washington, DC
Great refreshing summer beer. Lemon and wheat notes make it the perfect drink at a ball game or on your porch.
Nina J.
Hunlock Creek, PA
This is my favorite summer beer! So refreshing on a hot day. Half beer and half lemonade, you cannot go wrong!
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
Oooh yeah! Some lemon Shandy in the summer time. What a great tasting drink to relax with on a nice warm day:)
Evonne B.
Taylor, MI
Crisp and refreshing on a summer day, basically an adult lemonade. Must squeeze a lemon for the fullest flavor!
Molly T.
Ocean City, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very drinkable and refreshing. Try the grapefruit shandy, it's the best flavor! Perfect for a hot summer day.
Lauren G.
A little on the pricey side. But this pairs perfect for a summer cookout. I wish It was available year-round.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love to drink this ice cold in the summer time. It's really refreshing and I love the citrusy taste of it.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I drink the Summer Shandy with my husband when we're sitting on the beach during our vacations. Great flavor!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love this Summer Shandy! It is so flavorful, tastes great, and is super refreshing on a hot day(or night!).
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?