BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a nice, light and smooth beer. It goes down almost too easy and is reasonably priced. This is one I buy frequently.
Mary Charlotte S.
Asheville, NC
So good! Light crisp and refreshing. This beer makes me happy and you don’t look like a prick drinking one of those Rita’s.
Erin R.
One of my favorite beers to drink in the summer. It has a refreshing taste and it just makes me feel like I’m on vacation!
Victoria B.
I love Summer Shandy on a warm night. The lemon taste is great, and the beer doesn't have a hoppy taste that I don't like.
Colin R.
Great beer for those who do not enjoy the taste of beer. Great for summer days by the pool or floating around on the lake.
Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite beer! I love and look forward to summer now that I have found this beer. It's so crisp and refreshing.
Kelsey R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Have you ever wanted to taste summer? This is it! When I think summer I think hanging outside with a Summer Shandy in hand!
Amanda W.
Greenville
Our favorite beer to enjoy in the summer time! Living Wisconsin, it’s definitely a summertime favorite and always stocked!
amanda c.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this beer and as a bartender I sell it like crazy! It's got the best summery taste. Would definitely recommend it !
Alexandra L.
I can tolerate it, if it's the only beer around. I've never been one for fruit flavored beers, but it's better than most.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?