BY LEINENKUGEL'S #92 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
Oooh yeah! Some lemon Shandy in the summer time. What a great tasting drink to relax with on a nice warm day:)
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
I have a ton of friends who absolutely love this beer, especially in the summer. But I think it tastes too sweet.
Amy B.
East Millsboro, PA
This is a good beer and am good with a few. However, I have a hard time drinking a bunch of them.
stephanie d.
Santa Fe, TX
I had some of this yesterday- it's like a good carbonated lemonade. I absolutely agree it's amazing in the summer time, outside, by the pool, under the sun. Refreshing and tasty if regardless if you're a beer snob or usually stick to wine coolers.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love this Summer Shandy! It is so flavorful, tastes great, and is super refreshing on a hot day(or night!).
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
This beer is perfect for summer! I took some with me to a festival and I couldn't have made a better choice
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This was such a wonderful beer to try out! I absolutely love it, and for those who don't like beer, I think you'll like this one! Summer shandy needs to be available all year long in my books!
Angela P.
Peru, In
Great refreshing drink for a hot day. Light lemon taste in a mild beer. One of my favorites to drink during the summer.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS
One of my favorites!! Great summer choice! Its a great beer when hanging out by the lake or cruising around on a golf cart in the summer
D C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is freaking disgusting. I remember this, and one other variety of Leinenkugel, as the worst beer I've ever had. Drink anything else.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?