BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Natalie N.
Mc Cook, NE
Great Summer beer! Refreshing and doesn't have much of a beer taste for those who do not like beer. It's vary much a shandy.
Traci F.
Middletown, DE
I have to agree with a few others. Leinenkugel makes a great beer! And agreed, Summer Shandy is one of the best around.
Rachel K.
Spring, TX
Delicious! Light and tasty, perfect for a day on the water. I'm not usually a big fan of fruit beers, but I love this shandy.
Elizabeth G.
Muskegon, MI
Love this!! Perfect when its hot and humid here in Michigan. I'm not a typical beer person but I like the taste of this one.
Best summer shandy out there! Served cold on a hot day not only will this thirst your quench but the taste is so refreshing!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a nice, light and smooth beer. It goes down almost too easy and is reasonably priced. This is one I buy frequently.
Amanda W.
Greenville
Our favorite beer to enjoy in the summer time! Living Wisconsin, it’s definitely a summertime favorite and always stocked!
Shawntriss D.
Leinenkugel's is my go to for beer. I hate beers that are especially hoppy but this one is great. It's nice and refreshing!
amanda c.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this beer and as a bartender I sell it like crazy! It's got the best summery taste. Would definitely recommend it !
Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite beer! I love and look forward to summer now that I have found this beer. It's so crisp and refreshing.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?