BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Allison R.
This is my favorite Shandys. I love the lemonade flavor with this beer, it is light and not too over powering.
Nina J.
Hunlock Creek, PA
This is my favorite summer beer! So refreshing on a hot day. Half beer and half lemonade, you cannot go wrong!
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
Nice little summer beer. Great to have while firing up the grill. Has a nice crisp falvor with hints of lemon.
Amanda W.
Iron Mountain, MI
Perfect beer for a hot day! Refreshing and the little bit of lemon is great if you aren't a total beer drinker
Dayna C.
Painesville, OH
this beer is a 100% must. you would love this even if you were not a beer lover. best on a nice hot summer day
Elizabeth B.
Atlanta, GA
This beer is perfect for summer! Light and fresh. I drink it every time I go to an MLB game or go to the pool!
Ashley P.
Raleigh, NC
Fave beer, ever, ever, EVER. I always get so sad when it disappears after summer. All year round? I think yes!
Samantha W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These were all great. Very crisp flavor, smooth, and great taste. Every single one I tried I absolutely loved.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I drink the Summer Shandy with my husband when we're sitting on the beach during our vacations. Great flavor!
Taylor O.
Fantastic summer time beer. Has just enough citrus to add to the flavor. One of my favorite summer time beers
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?