BY LEINENKUGEL'S #31 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Lauren B.
Cincinnati
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A few summers back, I didn't like beer. I started drinking this and now I'm an avid beer drinker. So tasty and refreshing.
Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite beer! I love and look forward to summer now that I have found this beer. It's so crisp and refreshing.
Victoria B.
I love Summer Shandy on a warm night. The lemon taste is great, and the beer doesn't have a hoppy taste that I don't like.
Colin R.
Great beer for those who do not enjoy the taste of beer. Great for summer days by the pool or floating around on the lake.
Katherine C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Esto es exquisito para el verano todaaaaasss drbrrian probarlo me encanta cinco estrellas para este producto riquisimoooo
Kimberly S.
Pasco, Wa
I love summer shandy!!!! It's my go to summer beverage of choice! It's the perfect mixture of beer, lemon and heaven!!!
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The lemon berry shandy is my favorite, but this h as the second best taste out of any beer! Not watery, but very light.
Debra P.
Macomb, MI
Love it, very refreshing. Cant have too many though a little sweet! Grapefruit is good too! The ginger flavor is ok, too.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I find their beers to be a bit too sweet and soda like in flavor. I prefer different brands of summer beer over this one.
Naimah C.
Kenilworth, NJ
Perfect for a hot day . It can be great at a party or solo . It's not sweet but a good balance. It also super affordable.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?