BY LEINENKUGEL'S #31 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Colin R.
Great beer for those who do not enjoy the taste of beer. Great for summer days by the pool or floating around on the lake.
Sydney T.
This is honestly my favorite of the summer shandy takes out there. It's light, refreshing, and not overwhelmingly lemon-y.
Shawntriss D.
Leinenkugel's is my go to for beer. I hate beers that are especially hoppy but this one is great. It's nice and refreshing!
Briana O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great summer beer. A nice crisp and refreshing beverage. It has the perfect amount of citrus in it and not over powering.
Mary Charlotte S.
Asheville, NC
So good! Light crisp and refreshing. This beer makes me happy and you don’t look like a prick drinking one of those Rita’s.
Kelsey R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Have you ever wanted to taste summer? This is it! When I think summer I think hanging outside with a Summer Shandy in hand!
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Summer staple! Sooo tasty! Need a good amount to get ya buzzed though! I wish they were a little stronger! Good for summer!
Lauren B.
Cincinnati
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A few summers back, I didn't like beer. I started drinking this and now I'm an avid beer drinker. So tasty and refreshing.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a nice, light and smooth beer. It goes down almost too easy and is reasonably priced. This is one I buy frequently.
Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite beer! I love and look forward to summer now that I have found this beer. It's so crisp and refreshing.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?