BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Jessica R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Great summertime drink. My husband and I were happy to try these after drinking Shandy in England we were looking for something comparable here. This does the trick!
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
Always love their seasonals! This is no different. Perfect summer beer. Great taste and go down easy! Perfect for cooling down after a hot day.
Bhavana M.
Perfect for the summer!!! Especially for those that aren't beer lovers like me. It's light and has a hint of lemonade taste
Cara B.
Sycamore, IL
Awesome summer beer! A way to spice it up is to put it on ice and add some vodka and lemonade!
Amanda M.
To me it tastes more like limonade than anything really wasn't for me but good for a bit of alcohol but not too much in a summer drank
Jossalyn A.
Cumberland, RI
I love these Summer Shandy's! This along with Corona Light is by far my favorite summer time drink. It's so refreshing and it has the perfect blend of lemon or orange. My favorite flavor is the orange but I love the lemon as well.
Lisa P.
Seneca Falls, NY
This is a great summer shandy. Not a serious lemon taste, it is just a bit of flavor. Better than Saranac.
Kim W.
Cadott, WI
Leinie's has such a great assortment of seasonal beers. From the grapefruit to the porter, Leinie's is great!
Rachel L.
Happy Hour Expert
I really enjoy Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. It doesn't have a strong wheat taste which I like. Plus the citrus/lemon flavor is quite good.
Laurie H.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great, refreshing beer. Exactly the right note on a hot day. It's a light flavor and the lemon has a fake quality to it, but it's not too bad.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?