BY LEINENKUGEL'S #28 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Brittany F.
Burnsville
Summer Shandy is about the only beer I will drink! I’m not a huge beer person, so the mix with lemonade is amazing for me! My husband and I camp a lot during the summer so I always have a case tucked in our camper for sitting around the bonfire and playing yard games at the camp site!
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
This was the first Leinenkugel I ever tried and after one sip I was hooked. The lemon and the shandy compliment each other on a new level I had never experienced. This is the perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
Kristin B.
Buffalo
My favorite beer for the summer! Light taste with a hint of lemon, great flavor for the summer! I’m definitely a repeat customer. Comes in cans and bottles, which is great. I would also recommended the variety pack!
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Summer shandy is hands down my favorite beer. I love the lemon flavoring and feel like it has a different flavor than any other beer I’ve ever tried. I wish they had this beer all year round because it is amazing.
Megan O.
Sandy Springs, GA
This beer was the first that I tried of the company's seasonal selection and it remains my favorite many years later. It has the delicious, crisp, refreshing, citrusy taste that I crave in the warm summer months.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills, FL
Favorite summer time beer. It’s citrusy, sweet, smooth, and light. It’s great on draft or in a bottle. It’s not “too lemony” I wouldn’t necessarily call it lemonade. It’s more of an actual beer taste with a strong hint of citrus. Really good!
Katrina E.
State College
The summer shandy is (appropriately) such a great summer beer! I love that it has added lemonade - definitely keeps the flavor light and keeps you from feeling weighed down like a lot of beers can in the summer heat. Definitely recommend!
Katie B.
I love this beer. At first I thought a lemon beer was odd and wouldn’t be good. I was surprised at how refreshing it is. The alcohol percentage is low though. This is one of my go to beers in the summer.
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
This is my favorite beer to drink during the summer. The light crisp flavor of lemonade in the beer is sweet without being overpowering. A refreshing beer to drink on the porch at the end of a hot day!
Amanda T.
This is the perfect summer beer. I loved how light it was while still having a full flavor. It is good for anyone who perfers citrusy flavored beer as opposed to a hoppy flavor. I will continue to look for this beer anytime I am out.
Martha A.
Lockport, IL
Good afternoon I was just wondering how is the Lrinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with lemonade? I have wanted to taste it but need more reviews?
cyrus b.
What is the battery life like on this beer?