BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Hillary D.
Parkville, MO
This tastes like fruity pebbles. It’s delicious next to the pool or on the 4th of July! It’s better than several others in the same category but i haven’t tried all. I just prefer this over any of the others that are similar
Caroline C.
Hoboken, NJ
I literally seek this out every summer. I’m picky about beer and this is my favorite (I blame that on being a white girl). It’s light and refreshing which is perfect for summer. Pair this with a pulled pork sandwich and some potato salad and you got yourself a good night.
Jeannine C.
I usually have to drink at least one of these every summer just because. While my tastes have changed to like IPA's this beer is summer treat. It's slightly sweet, light and you can taste the lemonade in it. I'm sure I'll have another next summer.
Jordan T.
Summerville, SC
Um hello favorite summer beer! This is the PERFECT amount of beer and lemonade. The lemon does not taste artificial at all. I could drink these all day long without even thinking they were alcoholic, probably not a good thing!
Laura C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Very good product. A little too sweet for my liking but still refreshing and delicious. Good quality for the price. Not sure that I will purchase again, but I would highly recommend for anyone who loves lemonade with a twist.
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
The only reason I give this 4 stars is because I can’t and don’t drink this beer year around. It is a summer a beer, made for hot summer days. And it is SO good for summer days at the lake. It’s a very tasty beer with a hint of lemon. I always find it so refreshing
Brittany F.
Burnsville
Summer Shandy is about the only beer I will drink! I’m not a huge beer person, so the mix with lemonade is amazing for me! My husband and I camp a lot during the summer so I always have a case tucked in our camper for sitting around the bonfire and playing yard games at the camp site!
Olivia C.
Waldorf, MD
This is my all time favorite beer for summer time. It just tastes like summer. It’s refreshing and light. You don’t get that heavy beer feeling after drinking one. Pairs great with a good grill out too. I always recommend this as a perfect summer beer
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
This was the first Leinenkugel I ever tried and after one sip I was hooked. The lemon and the shandy compliment each other on a new level I had never experienced. This is the perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
Kristin B.
Buffalo
My favorite beer for the summer! Light taste with a hint of lemon, great flavor for the summer! I’m definitely a repeat customer. Comes in cans and bottles, which is great. I would also recommended the variety pack!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
I have been looking for a good summer beer to enjoy while doing yard work or relaxing by the pool! Does this have a good taste to it? I've never heard of a beer with lemonade before, is the lemonade strong?
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does this taste like lemons?
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
What does this taste like ?
Michelle N.
salt lake city
Comparing to maybe apple redds, which one would be better?