BY LEINENKUGEL'S #70 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Amber E.
I hate beer but I love this drink. It's tasty and easy to drink without that heavy beer taste. The lemon really lightens it up a lot. I definitely recommend to everyone who is not a big beer drinker, but want to try something new.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I just love this summer shandy! So much that we tried to recreate it with cheap beer in college! It wasn't too bad! We buy these at our local grocery stores because our local liquor stores can get too pricey and never have deals. It is a very refreshing taste perfect for a hot summer day! I want to try the watermelon version!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
I love summer shandy. It's the perfect day time beach beer. It's very light. I usually buy this at target. They have a great summer beer collection. Whenever I see a summer shandy I automatically think of being on the beach :)
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The best easy drinking beer in the summer. It's so nice to bring these out to the lake and relax. Subtle flavors mix together to create a sweeter beer that is easier to sip on than normal. Plus, it's the same price!
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
My go to summertime beer! This is easy to drink and it's almost refreshing with the lemonade added. I love this for any summertime occasion wether your on a beach or at a backyard barbecue, this beer fits right in!
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
I am not a huge beer drinker, but I really enjoy a nice cold Leinenkugel's Summer shandy. Especially on a hot summer day. It's not a heavy taste and quenches my thirst. Not to mention it taste delicious. They make different flavors for each season, and I plan on trying them all
#contest
Gina F.
Charleston, SC
Delicious. I am usually not a fan of beer. I'm more of a wine lover. I was very surprised when I tasted this. It's very light but still taste like beer. It doesn't have a high alcohol level but that's ok because sometimes you want to drink to be social but not to get drunk. Make sure it's very cold.
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Summer Shandy holds such a special place in my heart because it THE beer my friends and I shared one summer long. It's attached to very great memories. And of course, it tastes absolutely delicious. Even my friend who didn't like beer loved this one.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I give this beer five stars because it is a great pool-side beer in the summer. The shandy is refreshing and not too sweet. The aftertaste is crisp. It's a perfect accompaniment to both grilled foods & summer salads. My husband and I always look forward to having these on hand during the summertime.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my go to summer beer! With a hint of lemon, this beer is refreshing and delicious! You can find it at your local beer distributor or some bars might have it as well. It's not too pricey and well worth it. I would recommend this if you're looking for a change in beer this season.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
I have been looking for a good summer beer to enjoy while doing yard work or relaxing by the pool! Does this have a good taste to it? I've never heard of a beer with lemonade before, is the lemonade strong?
Michelle N.
salt lake city
Comparing to maybe apple redds, which one would be better?
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
What does this taste like ?
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does this taste like lemons?