BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Mariah M.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite shandy on the market. This the perfect beer to have on a long hot summer day on the lake. It has the perfect amount of lemon that keeps the beer refreshing but not over powering. I would recommend this to someone who isn't a big beer fan or loves fruity beers.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is so good and refreshing over the summer! It's pretty affordable and has a great lemony light taste. It doesn't really feel like you're even drinking beer and isn't heavy at all. I love drinking these by the pool or beach.
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the best summer shandy! It's nice and light with the good lemon taste. It's not overly lemon flavored either which some of them are. It's so nice and refreshing. It's the perfect beer for summertime. Definitely give it a try!
Amber E.
I hate beer but I love this drink. It's tasty and easy to drink without that heavy beer taste. The lemon really lightens it up a lot. I definitely recommend to everyone who is not a big beer drinker, but want to try something new.
Grace K.
Woodhaven, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the best, most refreshing summer bear there is. I initially tried it after returning from Germany and having real shandys (beer mixed with lemonade). This was the closest I could find to it in my opinion and it was every bit satisfying. The company makes a variety of great beer but the summer one continues to be my favorite.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I just love this summer shandy! So much that we tried to recreate it with cheap beer in college! It wasn't too bad! We buy these at our local grocery stores because our local liquor stores can get too pricey and never have deals. It is a very refreshing taste perfect for a hot summer day! I want to try the watermelon version!
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
I love summer shandy. It's the perfect day time beach beer. It's very light. I usually buy this at target. They have a great summer beer collection. Whenever I see a summer shandy I automatically think of being on the beach :)
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
My go to summertime beer! This is easy to drink and it's almost refreshing with the lemonade added. I love this for any summertime occasion wether your on a beach or at a backyard barbecue, this beer fits right in!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The best easy drinking beer in the summer. It's so nice to bring these out to the lake and relax. Subtle flavors mix together to create a sweeter beer that is easier to sip on than normal. Plus, it's the same price!
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
I am not a huge beer drinker, but I really enjoy a nice cold Leinenkugel's Summer shandy. Especially on a hot summer day. It's not a heavy taste and quenches my thirst. Not to mention it taste delicious. They make different flavors for each season, and I plan on trying them all
#contest
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?