BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Gina F.
Charleston, SC
Delicious. I am usually not a fan of beer. I'm more of a wine lover. I was very surprised when I tasted this. It's very light but still taste like beer. It doesn't have a high alcohol level but that's ok because sometimes you want to drink to be social but not to get drunk. Make sure it's very cold.
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
Happy Hour Expert
Summer Shandy holds such a special place in my heart because it THE beer my friends and I shared one summer long. It's attached to very great memories. And of course, it tastes absolutely delicious. Even my friend who didn't like beer loved this one.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I give this beer five stars because it is a great pool-side beer in the summer. The shandy is refreshing and not too sweet. The aftertaste is crisp. It's a perfect accompaniment to both grilled foods & summer salads. My husband and I always look forward to having these on hand during the summertime.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to summer beer! With a hint of lemon, this beer is refreshing and delicious! You can find it at your local beer distributor or some bars might have it as well. It's not too pricey and well worth it. I would recommend this if you're looking for a change in beer this season.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is pretty good. I like sour beers and this has a hint of a sour taste. They had one last summer that was just lemon shandy and it was amazing, but this one is a pretty good one also. It's affordable and a nice summer drink, especially while sitting out on the patio or deck.
christina R.
San Jose, CA
Okay. This by far is my favorite beer. I wish it was available all year round the lemonade compliments the beer really well. I usually stock up on cases at the end of summer. It's refreshing with a nice buzz to it. I love it. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade
vulnavia j.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert
I first tried this beer when I was working a concert. This is a great summer beer especially when it's super hot out. I like lemons so the flavor is great. I usually by mine at my local Kroger because they sell my two favorite flavor: The Orange Shandy & Grapefruit Shandy. Kroger is the only place that I've found that always has this on sale & that sells the variety pack.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert
Omg, the best summer beer ever. It's perfect and light enough to drink at the pool - even if you're in a suit! Lol. But really, it's delicious. It's just a lot of calories so watch out for how many you have!
Krista B.
Easthampton, MA
I live this shandy. It's light and flavorful without being overpowering. It's perfect for a day on the beach or a night by a bonfire. This has become my go to drink when out for a night. It's harder to find in bars in my area but my liquor store always has it.
Kim C.
Well, yes please. This is our go to summer drink at the office. On Fridays, we grab one and go sit outside. Perfect blend of citrus and beer. It is so refreshing. I wish it was year round beer but it just makes me look forward to summertime more and more.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?