BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Samantha J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my absolute favorite beer to drink in the summer! It is not too expensive, easy to drink, and extremely refreshing! This is the beer I ALWAYS buy when I'm going to a bonfire, going on the boat, or sitting on the beach. It is my favorite! I love it!
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
This was the first Leinenkugel I ever tried and after one sip I was hooked. The lemon and the shandy compliment each other on a new level I had never experienced. This is the perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
I'm not a big beer gal, but this beer made me enjoy it. It is light and I would definitely buy it again. The bottles are nice looking, and overall I like it more than all other alternatives. I was a first time consumer, but I will definitely get it again.
Kristin B.
Buffalo
My favorite beer for the summer! Light taste with a hint of lemon, great flavor for the summer! I’m definitely a repeat customer. Comes in cans and bottles, which is great. I would also recommended the variety pack!
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Summer shandy is hands down my favorite beer. I love the lemon flavoring and feel like it has a different flavor than any other beer I’ve ever tried. I wish they had this beer all year round because it is amazing.
Megan O.
Sandy Springs, GA
This beer was the first that I tried of the company's seasonal selection and it remains my favorite many years later. It has the delicious, crisp, refreshing, citrusy taste that I crave in the warm summer months.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills , FL
Favorite summer time beer. It’s citrusy, sweet, smooth, and light. It’s great on draft or in a bottle. It’s not “too lemony” I wouldn’t necessarily call it lemonade. It’s more of an actual beer taste with a strong hint of citrus. Really good!
Katrina E.
State College
The summer shandy is (appropriately) such a great summer beer! I love that it has added lemonade - definitely keeps the flavor light and keeps you from feeling weighed down like a lot of beers can in the summer heat. Definitely recommend!
Katie B.
I love this beer. At first I thought a lemon beer was odd and wouldn’t be good. I was surprised at how refreshing it is. The alcohol percentage is low though. This is one of my go to beers in the summer.
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great summer beer for sipping! I actually added more of my own lemonade to the beer to add some extra flavor. Great value for the price, a lot of times it’s on sale too. I would recommend this beer to those who like Blue Moon and Oberon.
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?