BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Anthony P.
Rochester, MN
You can't go wrong with any of their seasonal brews. They are all refreshingly, light, and keep you wanting more. Great prices as well!
Angel S.
Fort Myers, FL
Perfect summer beer! Delish!! Actually, all of the leinenkugels beers are yummy and reasonably priced. Enjoy...responsibly of course! 😜
Laura S.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love this beer. It's light and fruity and doesn't seem like your typical beer. It's very refreshing and is perfect for any occasion!
Amanda M.
To me it tastes more like limonade than anything really wasn't for me but good for a bit of alcohol but not too much in a summer drank
Keith A.
Chico, CA
People who don't like beer seem to love this stuff but I think it's pretty awful. Shandy is a fun style but this isn't a great example.
Donna S.
Howell, MI
I know it's spring when Summer Shandy hits the shelves, and no Easter dinner is complete without a cold lemony bottle to wash it down.
jordan c.
Lexington, NC
I am a huge fan on this beer. It is very light and refreshing. Summer Shandy Beer with lemonade is the perfect summer adult beverage.
Mallory Y.
Bethalto
This is my absolute favorite summer time beer! Perfect for a day at the lake or tailgating! I really wish it was easier to find cans!
Debra V.
New York
This is my absolute favorite beer😍😍 the only down side is it's only released in the summer😔 so stock up now you won't be disappointed
Amanda w.
This is one of my favorite summer beers! Light ,refreshing with a sweet citrus flavor that's not too over powering! I love this beer!
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?