BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
This is one of my favorite summer seasonal items. Typical beer ABV. The flavor isn't overly fruity, which still lets the great beer taste shine through. Its amazing paired with BBQ chicken.
Amanda E.
This is an inexpensive beer that is perfect for the summertime or when you go to ball games or an outdoor event.
Kimberly L.
I love this beer. It's refreshing on a summer day. Though I do like the bottles much better than the cans (I think it tastes better from a bottle than a can). I would highly recommend it to anyone, even people who don't like beer.
Kylee B.
Silverton, OR
I tried this at a brew fest and I thought it was hands down the best beer there ! I would totally buy it in stores and would recommend anyone to try it!
chyonne h.
LOVE!LOVE!LOVE! Nice and refreshing. I am a huge Travelers and this blows it out of the water!!! I am a beer fan but if you are not and you want to give it a try, I would suggest this as a great alternative.
MK N.
Boston, MA
The BEST summer beer, hands down. You can drink these all day at the beach, or at a BBQ. Nice light taste and well balanced, not too lemon-y
Erica S.
El Cajon, CA
Ssooooo gooood.. refreshing, summery... love it! it's got next to nothing, alcohol-wise, so it's really just a session lemonade. don't get the orange shandy, though. not good, at all!
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
My friends were raving about this one all summer and I really expected to like it but I was not impressed. Didn't get much of the lemon flavor!
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
I love the summer Shandy! I wish they had it all year around. It is very light and Crisp and definitely easy to put down. Good to drink on the beach.
Jizelle B.
Such a great crisp shandy for those summer days, not an overly lemon taste, just the right amount. Great for parties!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?