BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Nothing quite compares to a Summer Shandy on a warm summer day. I have to be careful thought because the flavor is so great that I could accidentally drink a lot more than planned.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
One of my favorite summer beers!! When its really cold its sooo refreshing in the summer! nice fruity taste! its a favorite around our area during the summer!
Emily H.
West Valley, NY
One of my favorite beers for the summer time. Just the right amount of fruitiness to be refreshing and enjoyable!
Candice R.
Favorite beer of summer! A great mix of light beer and lemonade. Nice flavor
Megan R.
Clare, MI
This is the only brand of beer other than hard cider that I can drink. Other beers give me a bad rash all over my body. This is nice and refreshing and not too expensive.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite time of year when Summer Shandy comes out. It means it's summer! The only way to drink this is with a lemon. It's also good with half Berry Weiss which is then called a Pink Lemonade.
Esther G.
Grinnell, IA
I love shandy's! This is the best one I have had, it tastes super lemony with a beer taste as well and it's absolutely perfect in my book.
Andrea J.
I'm not a big fan of lemon in my beer. This one wasn't too bad though. It's a good combination.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH
It doesn't even taste like it has any alcohol. But I don't care I still love having a summer shandy on a hot summer evening.
Victoria C.
St Maries, ID
This is the ultimate warm weather, bbq, poolside, camping, picnic, or beer garden drink. It's light and fruity.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?