BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kat P.
Bartlett, IL
We keep this stocked up in our fridge of the summer time. always a great refreshment. even got my mother into love it
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
My favorite summer beer! It taste amazing and is perfect for either BBQ, pool side, or after a long day at work.
Grace D.
Grand Rapids
A great summer beer. Light and refreshing without being too bland or too sweet. An easy go to beer for the summer days.
Audrey H.
This is what has got my hooked on fruity beers because of summer shady. It is my hands down favorite beer all the time.
Kari K.
North Branch
I absolutely love this beer! It's has the best taste with the lemon kick. And I always enjoy drinking summer shandy :)
Laura M.
Secaucus, NJ
My favorite summer beer! It has a freshening, citrus taste that's perfect for lounging by the pool on a hot summer day.
Benjamin L.
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade is the perfect beer for a summer party: refreshing and it tastes great.
Lauren I.
Gulfport , MS
This is the perfect beet for summer! Not too hoppy, not too sweet. Definitely a must have on the beach or by the pool!
Samantha T.
Kansas City , MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE this beer! It is the perfect mix of lemonade and beer! This is my go to summer drink. It completes a BBQ
Jennifer F.
Slidell, LA
One of my favorite summer brews! Great for a day in the beach. Light and refreshing with just the right amount of lemon
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?