BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Rachel K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer! It is perfect for that hot summer day at the beach! It is light and refreshing and no bad aftertaste and the price is great
Nikki H.
Unadilla, NY
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is one of my summertime favorites. I really like how refreshing the hints of citrus taste with the cold fizz.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is my favorite beer. Such a refreshing summertime drink! The crisp lemon works so well in this shandy. I could drink these all day!
Amy T.
I love leinenkugel because they make some of the best seasonal brews on the market, the summer shandy is a great go to during the season
Talia B.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorites!! Great summer choice! Its a great beer when hanging out by the lake or cruising around on a golf cart in the summer
Brina S.
Iselin , NJ
When I think of Summer Shandy, I think of floating on the water on the pontoon boat. It's delicious and it's good if you don't love beer.
Alexis M.
It taste very good and is refreshing but you can’t drink too many because then you get a weird aftertaste and start feeling very bloated
Vickie H.
Saint Louis, MO
Perfect pool, lake or beachside! Love it! Very refreshing and light. Perfect on the porch too while bbqing and hanging with friends!
Felina D.
Mason, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a fantastic beer! It has a wonderful flavor! If the stores around my area had this more often I'd purchase this more frequently!
D C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is freaking disgusting. I remember this, and one other variety of Leinenkugel, as the worst beer I've ever had. Drink anything else.
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?