BY LEINENKUGEL'S #43 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Jessie M.
monroe
My absolute favorite beer for summer. I love relaxing with one by the pool or in the back yard. So refreshing with the hint of lemon
Mallory Y.
Bethalto
This is my absolute favorite summer time beer! Perfect for a day at the lake or tailgating! I really wish it was easier to find cans!
Paige E.
Bettendorf, IA
This is a great tasting beer!!! Love it after a hard working day or just on a hot summer day sitting by the pool or out on the river.
Brittany J.
Fort Lauderdale
Summer shandy is my go-to during the summer. Super tasty, light with fullness and flavor. Definitely worth your money to give a shot!
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY
If I could give 0 stars I would. I was not impressed, nor was my husband. It definitely verified I will never mix lemonade with beer!
Amanda w.
This is one of my favorite summer beers! Light ,refreshing with a sweet citrus flavor that's not too over powering! I love this beer!
rendy S.
Bradenton , FL
Very light, crisp and refreshing to the taste. Mostly drink this in the summer time. Taste of lemon in the beer makes you want more.
jordan c.
Lexington, NC
I am a huge fan on this beer. It is very light and refreshing. Summer Shandy Beer with lemonade is the perfect summer adult beverage.
Margaret F.
Olathe, KS
This is the best summer drink. I love being outside or on a boat with this drink. It is so light and refreshing and not too sweet.
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite beer during the summer! I always get it at the ballpark! It is sweet without being super sugary like other summer beers
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?