BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite beer! I love and look forward to summer now that I have found this beer. It's so crisp and refreshing.
Victoria B.
I love Summer Shandy on a warm night. The lemon taste is great, and the beer doesn't have a hoppy taste that I don't like.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Summer staple! Sooo tasty! Need a good amount to get ya buzzed though! I wish they were a little stronger! Good for summer!
amanda c.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this beer and as a bartender I sell it like crazy! It's got the best summery taste. Would definitely recommend it !
Mindi W.
If you like lemonade and beer, this is the right fit for you. It is perfect for drinking outside in warm weather months.
Kimberly S.
Pasco, Wa
I love summer shandy!!!! It's my go to summer beverage of choice! It's the perfect mixture of beer, lemon and heaven!!!
Alyssa V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love Summer Shandy! It's refreshing ice cold in the summer. It has a great shandy/light fruit flavor, perfect for BBQs!
Erin O.
Dallas , TX
This has always been my favorite summer beer. It is very refreshing and light unlike many other summer beers I've tried.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
I find their beers to be a bit too sweet and soda like in flavor. I prefer different brands of summer beer over this one.
Sarah S.
Who doesn't love some Summer Shandy! This is definitely my drink of choice in the summertime. It's light and refreshing.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?