BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Maria H.
Decatur, GA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great summer beer! I love the hint of citrus. It is very smooth and tastes very light. It is easy to put back a few of these when laying at the beach!
Colin R.
Great beer for those who do not enjoy the taste of beer. Great for summer days by the pool or floating around on the lake.
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this beer brand they always have tons of unique flavors. I love this one especially during summer time. It's a great beer for women to enjoy.
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
I'm not typically a fan of lighter beers, but this has a nice fresh taste to it. It's just a touch of lemon - not too strong. Perfect for a hot day. Not very strong on the alcohol content.
(Full disclosure - I do work for one of the shopper marketing agencies who does work for this brand - however, I probably never would have tasted it and become a fan of it had I not been in that position)
Tarynn F.
ALEXANDER, AR
Happy Hour Expert
My absolute favorite beer! I love and look forward to summer now that I have found this beer. It's so crisp and refreshing.
Madi B.
Waukee, IA
Of course an amazing drink for the summer time. It is delicious, even if you are not a fan of beer. So refreshing.
Lior G.
Washington, DC
Good beer if you don't really like beer because it is so sweet and tangy and does not taste like beer. Nevertheless, it's very refreshing and perfect for a nice day outside.
Sarah R.
I'm not big on seasonal beer, but this one is my favorite. It is lemony without being overpowering. The bottles are fine, but on tap (if you can find it) is even better.
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
This beer tastes like lemon Lysol mixed with cheap beer. Ugh. Can't get over how much it tastes like something I should be washing my floors with.
haley w.
Irwin, PA
My favorite summer beer, its light and lemony. it just makes me feel like I'm drinking summer in a glass :)
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?