BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is a refreshing MillerCoors product done the right way! Love the taste of these beers and look forward to them in the warm weather.
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN
My husband introduced me to Summer Shandy and I was pleasantly surprised. It taste great. I'm not a huge beer drinker, but this is great.
Kylie A.
McCordsville,IN
Perfect on a hot summer day, laying out by the water. It's best served almost ice cold. So good! I would definitely buy this beer again!
sammie p.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very good I love most of their beer this one's very refreshing but I still love sunset wheat the best the fruity pebble taste is amazing
Vickie H.
Saint Louis, MO
Perfect pool, lake or beachside! Love it! Very refreshing and light. Perfect on the porch too while bbqing and hanging with friends!
Elvira B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good beer with a good flavor. It's not a strong beer so it is to a "girly beer". I enjoy having it after a long day on a summer night.
Felina D.
Apo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a fantastic beer! It has a wonderful flavor! If the stores around my area had this more often I'd purchase this more frequently!
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
This is quintessential summer in a bottle. It's cookouts and picnics and going for a run and a day at the beach, all wrapped up in one.
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN
You can't go wrong with any of their seasonal brews. They are all refreshingly, light, and keep you wanting more. Great prices as well!
Keith A.
Chico, CA
People who don't like beer seem to love this stuff but I think it's pretty awful. Shandy is a fun style but this isn't a great example.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?