BY LEINENKUGEL'S #43 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Elvira B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good beer with a good flavor. It's not a strong beer so it is to a "girly beer". I enjoy having it after a long day on a summer night.
Alexis M.
It taste very good and is refreshing but you can’t drink too many because then you get a weird aftertaste and start feeling very bloated
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN
My husband introduced me to Summer Shandy and I was pleasantly surprised. It taste great. I'm not a huge beer drinker, but this is great.
Sammie W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very good I love most of their beer this one's very refreshing but I still love sunset wheat the best the fruity pebble taste is amazing
Felina D.
Micco, FL
This is a fantastic beer! It has a wonderful flavor! If the stores around my area had this more often I'd purchase this more frequently!
Kylie A.
New Palestine , IN
Perfect on a hot summer day, laying out by the water. It's best served almost ice cold. So good! I would definitely buy this beer again!
Nikki H.
Unadilla, NY
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is one of my summertime favorites. I really like how refreshing the hints of citrus taste with the cold fizz.
Amy T.
I love leinenkugel because they make some of the best seasonal brews on the market, the summer shandy is a great go to during the season
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is my favorite beer. Such a refreshing summertime drink! The crisp lemon works so well in this shandy. I could drink these all day!
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is a refreshing MillerCoors product done the right way! Love the taste of these beers and look forward to them in the warm weather.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?