BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Briana O.
Happy Hour Expert
A great summer beer. A nice crisp and refreshing beverage. It has the perfect amount of citrus in it and not over powering.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Summer Shandy is one of the only beers I'll choose. Its perfect for lake days or grilling on the back porch!
Krista S.
Westerville , Oh
Sweet, and just like the label, summery. Light on the hips and gentle for a non-beer lover. Definitely worth the price, and I like that it is available year-round and not just as a summer beer
Jess S.
Summer Shandy is the only variety I've tried from Leinenkugel, but after trying this would certainly try others. I was a bit unsure since it's lemonade and beer, but it's so refreshing and tasty.
Jess G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfect beer for a barbecue. Light flavor is great for someone that doesn't usually like or drink beer.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL
Great, Light drink for hot summer days. Has a nice wheat flavor and is easy to drink. Usually a great drink to bring to group get togethers as most people will like it.
Leslie V.
Nice lemon flavor, but still has that "beer taste". Not a beer I could drink very many of. Has a heavy taste to me. I prefer a lighter beer.
Rachel P.
I love this beer. It is soo good! And i always look forward to it in the summer. It has a lemon citrus flavor and i am not a big beer drinker but this beer is wonderful
Kimberly G.
Gainesville, FL
Im actually not really a beer person too mcuh but this one actually has such a light and crisp flavor that I can drink it and enjoy it! Any beer that can sway me to finish a bottle is a good beer!
Hannah C.
Phoenix, AZ
Summer Shandy is my favorite, I could drink it all year long! It's very light and refreshing!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?