BY LEINENKUGEL'S #25 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Alexis M.
It taste very good and is refreshing but you can’t drink too many because then you get a weird aftertaste and start feeling very bloated
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is a refreshing MillerCoors product done the right way! Love the taste of these beers and look forward to them in the warm weather.
Emily D.
Madison Heights, MI
When I think of Summer Shandy, I think of floating on the water on the pontoon boat. It's delicious and it's good if you don't love beer.
Felina D.
Micco, FL
This is a fantastic beer! It has a wonderful flavor! If the stores around my area had this more often I'd purchase this more frequently!
Brina S.
Media, PA
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS
One of my favorites!! Great summer choice! Its a great beer when hanging out by the lake or cruising around on a golf cart in the summer
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN
My husband introduced me to Summer Shandy and I was pleasantly surprised. It taste great. I'm not a huge beer drinker, but this is great.
Vickie H.
Saint Louis, MO
Perfect pool, lake or beachside! Love it! Very refreshing and light. Perfect on the porch too while bbqing and hanging with friends!
Amy T.
I love leinenkugel because they make some of the best seasonal brews on the market, the summer shandy is a great go to during the season
Kylie A.
New Palestine , IN
Perfect on a hot summer day, laying out by the water. It's best served almost ice cold. So good! I would definitely buy this beer again!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?