BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Courtney A.
PERFECT summer beer! Goes down so easy! I can easily drink the whole 6 pack in an hour
Emily M.
Middlebourne, WV
I am still enjoying the winter seasonal, Cranberry Ginger Shandy! Lienenkugel's delivered my new favorite winter beer in a beautiful package.
Kat M.
Summer Shandy is a very light and easy to drink beer. Perfect for hot summer days and very good.
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw, MI
Ultimate summer beer, one of the best shandy's out there. The whole brand makes great seasonal bews!
Samantha F.
Gresham, OR
This beer is one of my favorites. It's lemony, light and refreshing. The price is always nice as well. The brand Leinenkugel's is highly recommended. They have many fantastic beers.
Alexandra R.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best. It crushes me that it's a seasonal because the other shandies aren't quite as good. The lemon makes this particular one light and refreshing. It's just a little tart and sweet but not too sweet. I'd drink it year-round, but then again it's warm here most of the time.
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
I fell in love once I tried it perfect drink for summer!! Even spring right now it gets me ready for the warm weather
Kimberly S.
Pasco, Wa
I love summer shandy!!!! It's my go to summer beverage of choice! It's the perfect mixture of beer, lemon and heaven!!!
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
Drinking this will make you want it to be summer even more than you already do. Crisp and slightly sweet. Not as bitter as a regular beer.
Natalie O.
Andover, MN
Shandys will be coming on the market now that summer is approaching. This is a light, crisp ale than can be drank on the deck, a boat, anywhere outside and you will feel refreshed.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?