BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Shawna O.
Medford, OR
Great summer beer, best served ice cold. Won best beer at the battle of the congress I medford Oregon. Easy to drink not heavy.
Alexandria Y.
Lexington, KY
Delicious!!! One of my very favorite summer beers. This is a perfect drink for a hot day relaxing on the beach or on the boat.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I love this beer. It's a great taste and a perfect treat for a day on the lake. It has a good price and a good alcohol content.
stephanie r.
I love summer shandy by its self but I used it with a BBQ for a pork chop glaze then put it on the grill. It was pretty delish!
Emily B.
Cary, NC
Delicious!!! Tastes perfect with a lemon wedge and is a great beer for a hot summer night. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Something to be aware of: This is beer mixed with lemonade. It is very sweet. If that is what you like, then this is for you.
Les A.
El Paso, TX
Really good beer. Light and fresh with some citrus notes. Good for the whole year, but definitely makes sense as a summer beer.
Britney W.
Glenns Ferry
This beer tastes like there is no alcohol in it. It's so yummy and smooth but it is dangerous because it tastes non alcoholic
Cassidy T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like this kind a lot. I noticed they had a pumpkin flavoring and it was not anything compared to how well I like this one!
Traci F.
Middletown, DE
I have to agree with a few others. Leinenkugel makes a great beer! And agreed, Summer Shandy is one of the best around.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?