BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Amy D.
Canfield, OH
This is our go to beer in the summer, we love it! It's the only beer I like in cans or bottles, I usually only like bottled beer.
Ashlee L.
I'm not a big drinker, but Summer Shandy is one of my favorite beers. It has a fantastic flavor is perfect on a hot summer day.
Jen G.
Marion Center, PA
This beer screams Summertime to me. Such a delicious combination of beer and lemonade. It's a nice change up from a classic beer.
Hannah W.
I got this beer as a party drink. I really enjoy this drink. Definitely gives one the summer vibes. I would drink it again.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
I love this beer. It's a great taste and a perfect treat for a day on the lake. It has a good price and a good alcohol content.
stephanie r.
I love summer shandy by its self but I used it with a BBQ for a pork chop glaze then put it on the grill. It was pretty delish!
Jessica D.
Winston Salem, NC
Nothing says summer in our house quite like a Summer Shandy. We look forward to the spring of each year when they are released!
Shawna O.
Medford, OR
Great summer beer, best served ice cold. Won best beer at the battle of the congress I medford Oregon. Easy to drink not heavy.
Amanda H.
SUMMER STAPLE - i look forward to the summertime because of this seasonal beer. the perfect day drink. its summer in a bottle!
Samantha H.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite beer for the summer time. So light and just enough fruit flavor but not over powering. Perfect on a hot summer day!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?