BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
This is quintessential summer in a bottle. It's cookouts and picnics and going for a run and a day at the beach, all wrapped up in one.
Amanda M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
To me it tastes more like limonade than anything really wasn't for me but good for a bit of alcohol but not too much in a summer drank
Laura S.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love this beer. It's light and fruity and doesn't seem like your typical beer. It's very refreshing and is perfect for any occasion!
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
Great summer flavor, often available at fairs and festivals. Great in bottle or draft, lots of good flavors for a enjoyable experience.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Hands down my favorite summer beer! Great flavor!! I wish they were brewed year round, but it gives me something to look forward to! ;)
Angel S.
Fort Myers, FL
Perfect summer beer! Delish!! Actually, all of the leinenkugels beers are yummy and reasonably priced. Enjoy...responsibly of course! 😜
Jordan C.
Lexington, NC
I am a huge fan on this beer. It is very light and refreshing. Summer Shandy Beer with lemonade is the perfect summer adult beverage.
rendy S.
Bradenton , FL
Very light, crisp and refreshing to the taste. Mostly drink this in the summer time. Taste of lemon in the beer makes you want more.
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY
If I could give 0 stars I would. I was not impressed, nor was my husband. It definitely verified I will never mix lemonade with beer!
Mallory Y.
Bethalto
This is my absolute favorite summer time beer! Perfect for a day at the lake or tailgating! I really wish it was easier to find cans!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?