BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Happy Hour Expert
The best easy drinking beer in the summer. It's so nice to bring these out to the lake and relax. Subtle flavors mix together to create a sweeter beer that is easier to sip on than normal. Plus, it's the same price!
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
My go to summertime beer! This is easy to drink and it's almost refreshing with the lemonade added. I love this for any summertime occasion wether your on a beach or at a backyard barbecue, this beer fits right in!
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
I am not a huge beer drinker, but I really enjoy a nice cold Leinenkugel's Summer shandy. Especially on a hot summer day. It's not a heavy taste and quenches my thirst. Not to mention it taste delicious. They make different flavors for each season, and I plan on trying them all
#contest
Gina F.
Charleston, SC
Delicious. I am usually not a fan of beer. I'm more of a wine lover. I was very surprised when I tasted this. It's very light but still taste like beer. It doesn't have a high alcohol level but that's ok because sometimes you want to drink to be social but not to get drunk. Make sure it's very cold.
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
Happy Hour Expert
Summer Shandy holds such a special place in my heart because it THE beer my friends and I shared one summer long. It's attached to very great memories. And of course, it tastes absolutely delicious. Even my friend who didn't like beer loved this one.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I give this beer five stars because it is a great pool-side beer in the summer. The shandy is refreshing and not too sweet. The aftertaste is crisp. It's a perfect accompaniment to both grilled foods & summer salads. My husband and I always look forward to having these on hand during the summertime.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to summer beer! With a hint of lemon, this beer is refreshing and delicious! You can find it at your local beer distributor or some bars might have it as well. It's not too pricey and well worth it. I would recommend this if you're looking for a change in beer this season.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is pretty good. I like sour beers and this has a hint of a sour taste. They had one last summer that was just lemon shandy and it was amazing, but this one is a pretty good one also. It's affordable and a nice summer drink, especially while sitting out on the patio or deck.
christina R.
San Jose, CA
Okay. This by far is my favorite beer. I wish it was available all year round the lemonade compliments the beer really well. I usually stock up on cases at the end of summer. It's refreshing with a nice buzz to it. I love it. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade
vulnavia j.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert
I first tried this beer when I was working a concert. This is a great summer beer especially when it's super hot out. I like lemons so the flavor is great. I usually by mine at my local Kroger because they sell my two favorite flavor: The Orange Shandy & Grapefruit Shandy. Kroger is the only place that I've found that always has this on sale & that sells the variety pack.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?