BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
I love this beer not only because its literally what I think summer taste like but its so refreshing. It doesnt have an over powering taste of lemon but just a hint. Its not a harsh tasting beer so if your someone who dosnt like beer I would say give this a shot. Its nice and smoothing going down and not bitter at all. It taste amazing chilled next to the beach ;)
Kristen M.
Hull, GA
A friend in Michigan introduced me to this beer, and I couldn't be anything less than satisfied. At first I was thinking the same thing that everyone else is probably thinking, "EW GROSS, lemonade in beer". But it has actually been so amazingly tasteful to me. It doesn't leave an after taste and in my opinion is the perfect beer for lounging around in a pool! It's quite affordable as well, and I recommend that everyone try it at least once!
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
So, I don't like lemon...anything, tends to taste like dish soap in my opinion (perhaps I've had my mouth washed with soap one too many times) but this beer is a nice summer treat. The Lemon isn't overwhelming, just a clean finish in the background. I usually buy a six pack and share with the people I'm with as I can really only drink one or two at a time, but on a hot summer evening, sitting around a ppl, it's quite enjoyable.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
As if summer shandy wasnt already good enough, imagine adding lemonade and berries to it. Yum! Im a huge fan of Leinenkugel...and this is one of my favs by them. Crisp, clean, smooth and smells good too. Love the bottle ( great on tap too) This to me is a spring summer beer. But its a must try, and cant beat the price.
Kristen C.
Gilbert, AZ
First time I had this was on a super warm day after working outside. It was super chilled and tasted a bit like a hard lemonade. So a few weeks later, I picked up a 6 pack to enjoy at home. The experience was definitely not the same. The flavors are lacking the depth I prefer in an afternoon beer and apparently really only good when you're hot and sweaty and in need of liquid to drink quickly.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you’re a lady and don’t like it drink beer then this one is the one you should start with. It is not bitter at all. It has a very different and distinct taste to it. Even though it says “with lemonade” it doesn’t have a strong lemonade taste. It has just a hint of it making it taste great. I’m not a beer drinker but when it is one of those hot summer days then you can find me by the pool with it in my hand :)
Hailey G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE summer shandy. I currently bartend at a Bar & Grill, & this is probably the top seller on tap beer besides bud light & coors light. Tip: if you add a couple ounces of lemonade with it, it makes it soooo super smooth & it tastes amazing! I can typically find for a great price at any gas station or liquor store. If you're not super into beer, try this with lemonade & you will fall In love
Rachel S.
I enjoy this light, refreshing beer, it is part lemonade and beer and great during the summer. I prefer my beers very light and this one is great for my taste. I also typically add a slice of lemon to it. Most grocery stores and liquor stores carry in the summer. I typically purchase from Wegman's. It can also be found at some restaurants during the summer. It runs about $15 for a 6 pack.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Along with Sam Adams Summer Beer, Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade is another summer time staple! Everyone always is asking for it and love it! The lemonade is not over powering. It provides a great twist to the flavor and makes it different from other summer beers
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer is like summer in a glass. The tastes of lemon, lemonade and beer are super refreshing, especially on a hot day. I love packing these into the cooler for a day at the beach. It is moderately priced and affordable compared to other craft beers.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?