BY LEINENKUGEL'S #28 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Sharae R.
Harrisburg
It’s ok .. I’m not a big beer drinker. So I would recommended if you wanna socially drink but don’t really like the taste of beer. I drink them every once in a while. I would repurchase just for social occasions.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like lemonade, you'll love this beer. I tried it expecting more of a lemon wheat beer, only to find that it is sweet and tastes like carbonated lemonade. It was very refreshing, however I don't like lemonade so I wasnt a huge fan. Depends on your taste!
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
A classic summer beer, when it comes out at the end of spring I get so excited! And I make sure to grab some at the end of summer to savor it before fall really sets in. Easy to drink, tart, sweet, pleases everyone. My husband and I both love it, every year!
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You cannot go wrong with a good, cold leinenkugel summer shandy. They have the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with the citrus bite of the lemon and the bitterness of the hops. This is my go to shandy and I really enjoy drinking it during the warmer months.
Amy B.
Tampa
This is one of my favorite summer beers. It’s great on tap or in the bottle. I have drank this many times. It’s easy to find in the stores. It’s also affordable. I would recommend this to others.
Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
The best beer for a hot summer day. This can be found almost anywhere during its season which begins around Memorial Day. It is delicious and costs about the same as other craft beers. It is similar to Sam Adams summer beer. I definitely recommend this.
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
Summer shandy is a classic summer beer. It's light and refreshing. It's a great price either at the store or out at a bar drinking. It's not too lemon tasting, meaning it's not bitter. I think it's better than any other lemonade shandys ive tried. I buy it every year when it comes out.
Shari K.
After a long day there is nothing better than a cool, crisp, refreshing drink! I love the bright yellow burst of sunshine in a bottle when drinking a summer shandy!
Caroline C.
Hoboken, NJ
I literally seek this out every summer. I’m picky about beer and this is my favorite (I blame that on being a white girl). It’s light and refreshing which is perfect for summer. Pair this with a pulled pork sandwich and some potato salad and you got yourself a good night.
Jeannine C.
I usually have to drink at least one of these every summer just because. While my tastes have changed to like IPA's this beer is summer treat. It's slightly sweet, light and you can taste the lemonade in it. I'm sure I'll have another next summer.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?