BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kat L.
Drank it all summer during the world cup four years ago, haha. Good staple summer drink but better tasting when cold, so kind of have to drink it fast.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Summer Shandy is great in the summer. The lemon flavor works great with the beer. I typically only drink it during the summer months. It's tefreshing.
Brooke A.
Powell, OH
Another great seasonal beer! Summer Shandy tastes like lemonade beer. Perfect for those hot summer days by the pool or a cookout with some friends.
TeAnna H.
Waterloo, IA
This is my favorite beers of all time. I love it during the summer time, I feel like it taste like lemonade. If you don't like it you're missing out.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
I love the summer Shandy! I wish they had it all year around. It is very light and Crisp and definitely easy to put down. Good to drink on the beach.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Leinenkugel's beer is ok, but sometimes the flavor is too strong and it tastes more like juice than beer. Sometimes that is what people like though.
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this beer brand they always have tons of unique flavors. I love this one especially during summer time. It's a great beer for women to enjoy.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of my favorite beers in the summer. Very light and refreshing. Leinenkugel's also has a grapefruit shandy in the summer and that is even better!!
Shelby M.
Westerville , OH
I can't believe it's beer actually! It tastes so much like lemonade and it's super refreshing. Not too expensive and you can find it almost anywhere
Danica A.
I like citrus in my beer, so if you don't then this won t be for you! This goes down a little too easy, but it's very refreshing on a hot summer day.
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?