BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Nikki H.
Unadilla, NY
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is one of my summertime favorites. I really like how refreshing the hints of citrus taste with the cold fizz.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS
One of my favorites!! Great summer choice! Its a great beer when hanging out by the lake or cruising around on a golf cart in the summer
Kylie A.
New Palestine , IN
Perfect on a hot summer day, laying out by the water. It's best served almost ice cold. So good! I would definitely buy this beer again!
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is my favorite beer. Such a refreshing summertime drink! The crisp lemon works so well in this shandy. I could drink these all day!
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
When I think of Summer Shandy, I think of floating on the water on the pontoon boat. It's delicious and it's good if you don't love beer.
D C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is freaking disgusting. I remember this, and one other variety of Leinenkugel, as the worst beer I've ever had. Drink anything else.
Brina S.
Media, PA
Laura S.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love this beer. It's light and fruity and doesn't seem like your typical beer. It's very refreshing and is perfect for any occasion!
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Hands down my favorite summer beer! Great flavor!! I wish they were brewed year round, but it gives me something to look forward to! ;)
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN
You can't go wrong with any of their seasonal brews. They are all refreshingly, light, and keep you wanting more. Great prices as well!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?