BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kirsten H.
My favorite beer! I'm always happy when I see it sitting in the cooler! Perfect beer for a warm day outside on the patio! Just enough lemon to make it taste like summer ūüėĀ
Mary J.
Granby, MA
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is the perfect summer beverage for cruising on the boat, chilling on the beach, or your backyard barbecue. I would say it tastes like a cross between a beer and a glass of lemonade. The beer has a good taste (much better than your standard american domestic pilsner) and the lemon gives it the refreshing tart/sweet flavor your taste buds crave in the hot weather.
Karin B.
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is easy to drink and feels like summertime. I love that it's a shandy (lemon-flavored beer), and that it isn't overwhelmingly lemon.
Allison B.
Independence, KY
This is such a great summer beer! I started drinking this a few years ago and I just loved it. Great for a cook out or pool party.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Hands down my favorite summer beer! Great flavor!! I wish they were brewed year round, but it gives me something to look forward to! ;)
Nicole K.
La Plume, PA
Ah, Leinenkugel's, the best summer shandy for an affordable price! This brew, like many other Leinenkugel beers, is packed with flavor and is best served cold and with friends! I love the Summer Shandy; it's light, subtlety sweet, and refreshing. Definitely a poolside classic!
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great summer beer! I love the hint of citrus. It is very smooth and tastes very light. It is easy to put back a few of these when laying at the beach!
Colin R.
Great beer for those who do not enjoy the taste of beer. Great for summer days by the pool or floating around on the lake.
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this beer brand they always have tons of unique flavors. I love this one especially during summer time. It's a great beer for women to enjoy.
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
I'm not typically a fan of lighter beers, but this has a nice fresh taste to it. It's just a touch of lemon - not too strong. Perfect for a hot day. Not very strong on the alcohol content.
(Full disclosure - I do work for one of the shopper marketing agencies who does work for this brand - however, I probably never would have tasted it and become a fan of it had I not been in that position)
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
On my list to try! Are these any good?? Any different flavors?? Can you taste the beer??ūüėč‚ėļÔłŹ
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?