BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
This beer is the perfect solution for beating the heat during the summer. It's refreshing, great tasting, and costs less than ten dollars for a six pack!
Danielle L.
I am not much of a beer drinker but my husband and friends are so I try them. This had a good flavor but not as much lemon flavor as I would have hoped.
Brandi D.
I’m not a huge beer fan when it’s hot outside, but I️ tried this lemonade shandy and loved it! It’s so good I️ got my husband and neighbors hooked on it!
Alyssa A.
When I began drinking beer, this was what I started with and I still got back to it. Summer shandynis always refreshing, especially on a hot summer day.
Katy G.
Kissimmee, FL
Great beer for summer, with an added lemon. Perfect for a day at the beach or down by a lake. But you will get stick of this beer, so don't buy too many
Kylee B.
Silverton, OR
I tried this at a brew fest and I thought it was hands down the best beer there ! I would totally buy it in stores and would recommend anyone to try it!
Shawna G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love light beachy beers and this one is perfect for a day on the beach or the lake! It's very smooth and has a great taste! It's one of my favorites!
Sarah W.
Refreshing, easy to drink beer for those warm weather days. Would recommend this for anyone who wants to try beer or doesn't generally appreciate beer.
Alexandria J.
Tempe, AZ
Love this flavor! Perfect for relaxing down the salt river in a tube or anywhere near the water!! Sort of like a lighter, lemon-y version of Blue Moon.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Summer Shandy is great in the summer. The lemon flavor works great with the beer. I typically only drink it during the summer months. It's tefreshing.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Based on the packaging this looks really good! How does it taste and is it sweet at all?
cyrus b.
What is the battery life like on this beer?