BY LEINENKUGEL'S #70 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Amy T.
I love leinenkugel because they make some of the best seasonal brews on the market, the summer shandy is a great go to during the season
Sammie W.
Very good I love most of their beer this one's very refreshing but I still love sunset wheat the best the fruity pebble taste is amazing
Nikki H.
Unadilla, NY
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is one of my summertime favorites. I really like how refreshing the hints of citrus taste with the cold fizz.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is my favorite beer. Such a refreshing summertime drink! The crisp lemon works so well in this shandy. I could drink these all day!
Felina D.
Mason, TX
This is a fantastic beer! It has a wonderful flavor! If the stores around my area had this more often I'd purchase this more frequently!
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is a refreshing MillerCoors product done the right way! Love the taste of these beers and look forward to them in the warm weather.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
When I think of Summer Shandy, I think of floating on the water on the pontoon boat. It's delicious and it's good if you don't love beer.
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN
My husband introduced me to Summer Shandy and I was pleasantly surprised. It taste great. I'm not a huge beer drinker, but this is great.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS
One of my favorites!! Great summer choice! Its a great beer when hanging out by the lake or cruising around on a golf cart in the summer
D C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is freaking disgusting. I remember this, and one other variety of Leinenkugel, as the worst beer I've ever had. Drink anything else.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
I have been looking for a good summer beer to enjoy while doing yard work or relaxing by the pool! Does this have a good taste to it? I've never heard of a beer with lemonade before, is the lemonade strong?
Michelle N.
salt lake city
Comparing to maybe apple redds, which one would be better?
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
What does this taste like ?
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does this taste like lemons?