BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Shelby M.
Westerville , OH
I can't believe it's beer actually! It tastes so much like lemonade and it's super refreshing. Not too expensive and you can find it almost anywhere
Brooke A.
Powell, OH
Another great seasonal beer! Summer Shandy tastes like lemonade beer. Perfect for those hot summer days by the pool or a cookout with some friends.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
I love the summer Shandy! I wish they had it all year around. It is very light and Crisp and definitely easy to put down. Good to drink on the beach.
Rachel S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This by far is my favorite shandy! Summer through winter! When I finally get to enjoy one at the beginning of summer it officially sets the season!
Jaime F.
East Haven, CT
Best kind of drink to have in the warmer summer weather! Refreshing and crisp, brewed to perfection. This is one of my go to drinks in the summer!
Meghan B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this drink! It is light and easy to drink! Especially in the heat of summer in Texas! I wouldn't drink any other kind of lemon ale beverage!
Shawney S.
Commercial Pt, OH
I hate how this comes out only for summer but it is just that. A summer beer. But I absolutely love it so much I buy it all the time when it's out
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
Love this! The lemonade taste helps take away from the flavor of the beer so if you like citrus flavored things, I would suggest this beer for you
Lauren F.
Glen allen, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is such a refreshing beer to drink during the summertime. It is one of my favorite shandys and is great for laying on the beach on a hot day.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite shandy on the market! I love that it is not too bitter tasting and tastes so good on a hot summer day out on the lake!
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
I have been looking for a good summer beer to enjoy while doing yard work or relaxing by the pool! Does this have a good taste to it? I've never heard of a beer with lemonade before, is the lemonade strong?
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does this taste like lemons?
Marcella A.
El Monte, CA
What does this taste like ?
Michelle N.
salt lake city
Comparing to maybe apple redds, which one would be better?