BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Amy S.
Such a great beer! It reminds me so much of summer and goes great with some burgers! Not too strong and not too light. Love Summer Shandy!
Esther G.
Grinnell, IA
I love shandy's! This is the best one I have had, it tastes super lemony with a beer taste as well and it's absolutely perfect in my book.
Lauren M.
A good drink to have around in the summer on nice hot days. It took me a few to decide I liked them but once I did it's a go to summer beer
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN
My husband introduced me to Summer Shandy and I was pleasantly surprised. It taste great. I'm not a huge beer drinker, but this is great.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
This is a fantastic beer! It has a wonderful flavor! If the stores around my area had this more often I'd purchase this more frequently!
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is a refreshing MillerCoors product done the right way! Love the taste of these beers and look forward to them in the warm weather.
Emily D.
Madison Hts, MI
When I think of Summer Shandy, I think of floating on the water on the pontoon boat. It's delicious and it's good if you don't love beer.
Kylie A.
New Palestine , IN
Perfect on a hot summer day, laying out by the water. It's best served almost ice cold. So good! I would definitely buy this beer again!
D C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is freaking disgusting. I remember this, and one other variety of Leinenkugel, as the worst beer I've ever had. Drink anything else.
Elvira B.
Good beer with a good flavor. It's not a strong beer so it is to a "girly beer". I enjoy having it after a long day on a summer night.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?