BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Lori H.
Prosper, TX
This is definitely a great summer time drink! We like to mix a bit of oj in it and serve very chilled!
Mindy B.
Cleveland, OH
This beer is by far my go too choice for the warmer months. It is constantly in my fridge. Its light and refreshing, but still tastes like beer. As the name implies, there is a hint of lemonade therefore if you do not like lemonade or other fruity beers than I would pass.
Marie L.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the perfect summer backyard bash beer, light and refreshing with a tangy lemonade finish! We have it at all of our backyard bashes! Luckily in Florida we have backyard bashes year round and the beer is available year round!
Amber E.
Leander, TX
Love this beer. It is such a great beer for the summer. Has a very light and summery taste to it. It quenches your thirst on a hot summer day. Especially here in Texas. Its very light and refreshing beer to drink. Great summer Beer.
Jeni R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this beer on a hot summer day outside, preferably by some water or on a patio! It has a great summer refreshing taste.
Joann L.
Jersey City, NJ
Any summer shandy beer is now my go to beer for the summer. It's so light and refreshing especially when it's super cold! Lemonade is one of the staples, but I love to venture out and try all their different flavors!
Julia A.
Summer shandy is the perfectly refreshing summertime drink. The lemon flavor is crisp and delicious. Summer shandy is best served ice cold!
Ashley G.
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite summertime beer! The mention of lemonade in the title may scare you at first, but it's more of a light citrus hint than full blown lemonade taste. Easy to drink and not bitter at all.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Happy Hour Expert
Very refreshing smooth beer with a hint of lemon I recently tried this at a party and found it to be easy to drink and tasty.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my absolute favorite beer! I tried it for the first time a couple of years back at a restaurant. The server recommended it to me and said it tasted like fruity pebbles. And it does!!! It's so good!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?