BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
This beer is such an easy drinker. I don't normally drink lemonade, and I'm a bit picky when it comes to beers, but this combination really complements each other.
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
Not a fan of this beer. It's like trying to mix a sweet lemonade with beer.......... The outcome is not great.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati, OH
When Summer time rolls around, Summer Shandy is my beer of choice. I like it's light, crisp taste. It doesn't give you the "beer bloat" after you drink it either! The flavor is good, not too much lemonade, just enough to be refreshing. Perfect for camping, lazy day by the beach, or sitting around the fire pit with friends. I always have a few bottles on hand!
Natalie N.
Mc Cook, NE
Great Summer beer! Refreshing and doesn't have much of a beer taste for those who do not like beer. It's vary much a shandy.
Elizabeth B.
Atlanta, GA
This beer is perfect for summer! Light and fresh. I drink it every time I go to an MLB game or go to the pool!
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
This is my ultimate "go too" summer beer. I love the hint of lemonade flavor but still has the beer after taste. It is very refreshing and great to drink at the pool or beach!
Ivannys M.
This beer is one of my favorites. It's lemony, light and refreshing. The price is always nice as well. The brand Leinenkugel's is highly recommended. They have many fantastic beers.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
This summer, I was introduced to Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy and I'm glad that I was. It's light, refreshing, and makes the perfect beer for summer nights with friends. I have since purchased this particular brand several times and recommend it to those that I know.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
A Wisconsin favorite! This is a refreshing summer beer that is packed with a lemony flavor! Out of a bottle or out of the tap, Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is a best seller! I love drinking a few on a hot summer afternoon. It isn't too overpowering and doesn't give me the stomach bloat that some other beers do!
Hillary Swingle R.
Zanesville, OH
Summer shandy is my absolute favorite beer to drink on a hot summer day sitting on my front porch as the sun is going down. The flavor is impeccable and it just makes all of your worries from the day go away!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?