BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Anna A.
Grovetown, GA
I love that this beer has a nice crisp, refreshing, almost sweet flavor without being too sweet or heavy.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Summer shandy is summer is good weather in a bottle smooth & non-overwhelming, summer isn't complete without it!
Traci F.
Middletown, DE
I have to agree with a few others. Leinenkugel makes a great beer! And agreed, Summer Shandy is one of the best around.
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY
If I could give 0 stars I would. I was not impressed, nor was my husband. It definitely verified I will never mix lemonade with beer!
Donna S.
Howell, MI
I know it's spring when Summer Shandy hits the shelves, and no Easter dinner is complete without a cold lemony bottle to wash it down.
April M.
Lincoln, NE
The Summer Shandy has a light lemon taste without being too sweet. It is a wonderful summer time drink.
mindy s.
Tekonsha, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is sunshine in a bottle! This light, its sweet, but not too sweet! The perfect summer drink. Whether you're enjoying a burger at a BBQ or lounging by the pool.. i recommend this beer!
Amy S.
Such a great beer! It reminds me so much of summer and goes great with some burgers! Not too strong and not too light. Love Summer Shandy!
Sohmer M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite beers are brewed at Leinenkugel. Their Summer Shandy is the best around! You can't beat that refreshing lemon flavor on a warm summer night.
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
I love all varieties of these beers. I love that they change seasonally and each recipe is as great as the last! I can't wait for the summer shandy to come out this year!!!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?