BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Maureen  M.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite summer shandy! I could drink these all day every day all Summer long (probably not a great idea). You can really taste the lemonade
Ashley L.
Such a great summer time beer. It's refreshing and has a nice lemonade flavor to it so it doesn't feel like you're drinking beer. Very smooth!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
My husband's uncle use to work for those company so we know what goes in it. He loves this beer and has a amazing taste and it is very smooth.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my #backyardbash summer go to. I love to drink this beer in the summer. Its light, fresh, lemony and great. I can't live without it!!!
Scot S.
Mesa, AZ
Pretty good on its own, although it sometimes tastes you just sprayed lemon Pledge on your tongue. Much better with a shot of cherry schnapps.
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Love Summer Shandy! I wait every summer for this beer to pop up. It's very refreshing and very light. Has a great crisp flavor and it's smooth.
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
My friends were raving about this one all summer and I really expected to like it but I was not impressed. Didn't get much of the lemon flavor!
Richard C.
A great 'sweet' beer without being over-powered by sugary lemon flavor. If you like this watch for their cranberry-ginger shandy at Christmas!
Amy U.
Moses Lake
This along with the linenkeugels grapefruit shandy , are my two favorite summertime beers! Very refreshing without an artificial aftertaste!
Emily M.
Middlebourne, WV
I am still enjoying the winter seasonal, Cranberry Ginger Shandy! Lienenkugel's delivered my new favorite winter beer in a beautiful package.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?