BY LEINENKUGEL'S #43 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Lindsay H.
Independence , MO
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy has to be my most favorite beer during the warm weather! There is just enough citrus to make this a crisp, refreshing beer.
Conner T.
Chattanooga
The perfect beer for a hot summer day! The hint of lemon is super refreshing. Not to mention it won't break the bank either, I can't wait to have another
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Love it! Super Crisp on a hot summer day! Smaller bottle for us weekend drinkers and great with barbeques! Lemonade taste could be a bit stronger though!
Brandi D.
I’m not a huge beer fan when it’s hot outside, but I️ tried this lemonade shandy and loved it! It’s so good I️ got my husband and neighbors hooked on it!
Whitney A.
Blountville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this beer during the summertime!! It's very refreshening I usually drink bud light but this is great to mix it up during the warm days of summer.
Christina H.
This beer is so crisp and refreshing. It’s perfect for those hot summer days. My local beer distributor always has it in stock and it’s very affordable.
Kylee B.
Silverton, OR
I tried this at a brew fest and I thought it was hands down the best beer there ! I would totally buy it in stores and would recommend anyone to try it!
Katy G.
Kissimmee, FL
Great beer for summer, with an added lemon. Perfect for a day at the beach or down by a lake. But you will get stick of this beer, so don't buy too many
Danielle L.
I am not much of a beer drinker but my husband and friends are so I try them. This had a good flavor but not as much lemon flavor as I would have hoped.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
This beer is the perfect solution for beating the heat during the summer. It's refreshing, great tasting, and costs less than ten dollars for a six pack!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?