BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Laura S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for the summer when you want to change it to! it's been warming up where I live so it's a perfect beer to have after a long day at work!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Happy Hour Expert
This was my 1st introduction to Shandys and this is a great one if you don't want go to the trouble on mixing a batch yourself. Crisp, refreshing, and tasty.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I'm sad this is only available in summer. It's a great tasting, refreshing, light tasting beer. I love serving this beer when we have bbqs.
Kortny U.
Crosby, TX
Perfect for a hot summer day at a BBQ or by the pool. So refreshing and doesn't have your typical beer taste. If you're not usually a beer drinker, try this!.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
This beer is such an easy drinker. I don't normally drink lemonade, and I'm a bit picky when it comes to beers, but this combination really complements each other.
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
Not a fan of this beer. It's like trying to mix a sweet lemonade with beer.......... The outcome is not great.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati, OH
When Summer time rolls around, Summer Shandy is my beer of choice. I like it's light, crisp taste. It doesn't give you the "beer bloat" after you drink it either! The flavor is good, not too much lemonade, just enough to be refreshing. Perfect for camping, lazy day by the beach, or sitting around the fire pit with friends. I always have a few bottles on hand!
Natalie N.
Mc Cook, NE
Great Summer beer! Refreshing and doesn't have much of a beer taste for those who do not like beer. It's vary much a shandy.
Elizabeth B.
Atlanta, GA
This beer is perfect for summer! Light and fresh. I drink it every time I go to an MLB game or go to the pool!
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
This is my ultimate "go too" summer beer. I love the hint of lemonade flavor but still has the beer after taste. It is very refreshing and great to drink at the pool or beach!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?