BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Tara H.
Alma, MI
I was never really a beer drinker but i decided to try the summer shandy, and once summer comes thats all i drink. its definitely a good beer
Lauren M.
A good drink to have around in the summer on nice hot days. It took me a few to decide I liked them but once I did it's a go to summer beer
Stephanie H.
Happy Hour Expert
Amazing flavor not like most beer this one is light and refreshing! I used to only drink bud light but this has replaced it as my favorite.
heather f.
Trafalgar, IN
I'm a beer girl and can be picky.
This is a pretty good one though! Great by the pool, watching football, going to the lake, cookouts, etc!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I can see how it is trying to taste like a traditional Radler, but it just doesn't seem to be completely on point, and is very sweet to me.
Amy S.
Such a great beer! It reminds me so much of summer and goes great with some burgers! Not too strong and not too light. Love Summer Shandy!
Julia A.
Summer shandy is the perfectly refreshing summertime drink. The lemon flavor is crisp and delicious. Summer shandy is best served ice cold!
Rachel L.
Happy Hour Expert
I really enjoy Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. It doesn't have a strong wheat taste which I like. Plus the citrus/lemon flavor is quite good.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Tried the grapefruit flavor before and enjoyed it, but this flavor I did not like! It's very chalky and tastes like pine sol or something.
Esther G.
Grinnell, IA
I love shandy's! This is the best one I have had, it tastes super lemony with a beer taste as well and it's absolutely perfect in my book.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?