BY LEINENKUGEL'S #31 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Danielle L.
I am not much of a beer drinker but my husband and friends are so I try them. This had a good flavor but not as much lemon flavor as I would have hoped.
Taylor F.
This is by far one of my favorite beers!!!! This is the best seasonal flavor, it is a very light beer with a nice lemony taste that is not overbearing.
Brandi D.
I’m not a huge beer fan when it’s hot outside, but I️ tried this lemonade shandy and loved it! It’s so good I️ got my husband and neighbors hooked on it!
Whitney A.
Blountville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this beer during the summertime!! It's very refreshening I usually drink bud light but this is great to mix it up during the warm days of summer.
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
This is a great summertime beer of course. Sitting on a beach or out back on the porch, it's great to have. It's nice and light, crisp, and refreshing.
Sarah W.
Refreshing, easy to drink beer for those warm weather days. Would recommend this for anyone who wants to try beer or doesn't generally appreciate beer.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Summer Shandy is great in the summer. The lemon flavor works great with the beer. I typically only drink it during the summer months. It's tefreshing.
Alexandria J.
Tempe, AZ
Love this flavor! Perfect for relaxing down the salt river in a tube or anywhere near the water!! Sort of like a lighter, lemon-y version of Blue Moon.
Shawna G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love light beachy beers and this one is perfect for a day on the beach or the lake! It's very smooth and has a great taste! It's one of my favorites!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Summer Shandy is a great warm weather brew. I really like the light taste, but after having a few of them, I am ready to switch to a different brand.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?