BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Dean M.
Meriden , CT
This is one of the best beers I've had in a while. It has a great citrus taste without being sweet. It leaves no bad aftertaste and is very crisp and refreshing! Love it and wish it was available all year!
Molly T.
Ocean City , MD
Happy Hour Expert
Very drinkable and refreshing. Try the grapefruit shandy, it's the best flavor! Perfect for a hot summer day.
Dustin C.
Shoals, IN
Very tasty beer right out of the box absolutely no cons at all with the product it met my needs very well couldn't ask for a better beer very cheep
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
I don't normally drink beer, I'm more of a frozen fruity drink kind of girl. I tried this because my husband is into all these special beers and he thought I might be willing to try this one mixed with lemonade. He was right!!! It had a bitter but refreshing taste.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, MI
This is not one of my favorites. If you are a beer drinker this is not for you. Shock Top Lemon is a better option for someone who wants something similar to a beer taste. I will not be buying this again.
Jamie C.
Metamora, IL
Best beer for the pool or beach. crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Just tried this last night ad it was pretty good! Nice lemon flavor and not a very strong beer taste.
Sarah H.
Hesperia, CA
Perfect for a hot summers day hanging out by the pool or lake!! I love anything with a slight taste of lemon and this has sort of that taste! I love how it's full in flavor and has a good alcohol content as well! I would definitely recommend it!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I can see how it is trying to taste like a traditional Radler, but it just doesn't seem to be completely on point, and is very sweet to me.
Stephani M.
Washington, Il
Leinenkugel's summer shandy beer with lemonade is perfect for out buy the pool on a hot summer day. Kicking back with a summer shandy by the grill, or even at the baseball game. Yum yum.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?