BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
The best summer beer ever. It's my go to drink. So refreshing on a hot summer day. It beats any other beer hands down. It's got the perfect flavor.
Abby W.
Ridgeway, WI
Love this beer, sad it's only seasonal. Although it is delicious, I will say that it has to be drank ice cold. It tastes skunky to me if it's not.
Cathy S.
Nashville, TN
This beer tastes like lemon Lysol mixed with cheap beer. Ugh. Can't get over how much it tastes like something I should be washing my floors with.
Shawney S.
commercial point, ohio
I hate how this comes out only for summer but it is just that. A summer beer. But I absolutely love it so much I buy it all the time when it's out
Nikki H.
Montrose, PA
Love this beer! It's so refreshing on a hot summer day or any day really.. the lemon flavor isn't over barring. Bit on the pricey side but worth it
Jaime F.
East Haven, CT
Best kind of drink to have in the warmer summer weather! Refreshing and crisp, brewed to perfection. This is one of my go to drinks in the summer!
Hayley M.
Lumberton, NC
My total favorite beer for the summer time. Super refreshing and before you know it you've drank and entire case and you don't feel bad about it.
Laura S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for the summer when you want to change it to! it's been warming up where I live so it's a perfect beer to have after a long day at work!
Alisha R.
Jeffersonville, IN
Summer shandy is one of my favorite beers. It has the perfect mixture of beer and lemonade for a summer treat. It's adorable and tastes amazing!!
Danielle L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Try the new harvest patch shandy now that we are heading into fall. They infuse the pumpkin flavored the same way they do for the summer shandy.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?