BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Philip M.
Oviedo, FL
Great, Light drink for hot summer days. Has a nice wheat flavor and is easy to drink. Usually a great drink to bring to group get togethers as most people will like it.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Best beer to have when you're cooking out on a hot summer day, or with mexican food, especially chips and salsa. This is one of the first beers I've ever tried and I've been hooked ever since.
Jessica R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Great summertime drink. My husband and I were happy to try these after drinking Shandy in England we were looking for something comparable here. This does the trick!
Lyndsay M.
Cookeville, TN
One of my favorite beers! It has a good, refreshing taste, and isn't too heavy. This is one of those beers that are perfect for drinking on a patio during the summer.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I really like Leinenkugels and this is a great seasonal beer. Perfect for grilling out. It is a lighter flavor beer, not overwhelming, and is a great summer beer.
Lindsay L.
Dallas, TX
One of the best summer beers! I am normally not a craft beer drinker and only like the taste of light beers. However this is refreshing and not too sweet.
Give it a try!
Karin B.
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is easy to drink and feels like summertime. I love that it's a shandy (lemon-flavored beer), and that it isn't overwhelmingly lemon.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great summer beer! I love the hint of citrus. It is very smooth and tastes very light. It is easy to put back a few of these when laying at the beach!
Sam G.
St Louis Park, MN
Summer shandy is a great beer for the summer! It has a hint of lemon that makes it more unique than other beers. It is very smooth going down and is refreshing!
Dori K.
Arvada, CO
This is one of my favorite summer beers to drink by the pool. It's nice and lemony and tastes like summer. Perfect on a hot day! A definite pool party/BBQ must.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?