BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Adria R.
Oakdale, PA
This beer is the perfect beer for your summer shindig. It's refreshing and light. The subtle lemon flavor adds a great touch to a summer evening!
holly f.
Woonsocket , RI
I am a super picky beer drinker. IE: i only drink bud light. I KNOW, I KNOW. But, I gave this a shot the other day and its super delicious! I think it smells and tastes like fruity pebbles LOL. The price wasn't too bad, I think it was 8 bucks for a six pack? defintely an awesome summer beverage.
Genesis P.
Elizabeth, NJ
This beer is a summer must! I was curious about Leinenkugels summer shandy so I decided to buy pack once I got out of work, and I was not disappointed! The hint of lemon is what distinguishes this beer from the rest. This will definitely be a beer I will drink all summer, everyone needs to try it!
Lauren S.
Derry, PA
Soooooo good. perfect for warm weather and sunshine! flavor is great too. win win drink. may not want to but a whole case the first time just incase you don't like the shandy beer idea.
haley k.
Fort Worth, TX
No better drink to enjoy during the summer than this delicious Summer Shandy. Unlike a lot of beers, it's not overly bitter, and the lemonade gives it a nice fruity sweetness. Whether it's the next addition to your summer #beachbag or a drink to make you feel like it's summer, this beer is a great choice!
Rebecca V.
Savannah, GA
Such a great summer drink. Very refreshing on hot summer nights and the perfect beach beer. I recommend stocking up while you can because it is only around a limited time.
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
So #delicious, if you're not a beer drinker give this a try. If you are a beer drinker get ready to enjoy a new flavor. You can drink these like water or sip slowly. Summer Shandy is a #Summer #beachessential.
Debra P.
Macomb, MI
Love it, very refreshing. Cant have too many though a little sweet! Grapefruit is good too! The ginger flavor is ok, too.
Yannelli  J.
Anaheim, CA
Love this beer! Perfect spring summer beer! It's very refreshing and perfect for a hot day. I think this is one of the better tasting beers from Leinenkugel'
Sammie W.
Very good I love most of their beer this one's very refreshing but I still love sunset wheat the best the fruity pebble taste is amazing
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?