BY LEINENKUGEL'S #81 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kristi M.
Sumrall, MS
This is one of my favorite beers. The taste is amazing,, and not loaded with hops. I hate hops, which seem to be so popular these days. This beer does not disappoint!
Mandy T.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to light and refreshing summer beer! Easy to drink with a ton of flavor. The price is right for this beer, we enjoy it all summer without breaking the bank ;)
Summer M.
By far my favorite summer beer. It's light enough to not fill you up but still has amazing lemon flavor! It has a fresh flavor to it that makes it perfect for summer.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
This is the only brand of beer other than hard cider that I can drink. Other beers give me a bad rash all over my body. This is nice and refreshing and not too expensive.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I'm just not a fan. A lot of my friends love this, but unfortunately for me it was way too lemon-y. It's what I'd imagine cleaning products would taste like. Haha.
Amanda S.
If you are looking for a summer shandy, you've got yourself a pretty dang good one here! Grab one, pop it open and wham! You are on the fast track to summer vibes.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
I was not a big fan of this. I tried it last summer and thought I may enjoy it bc of the lemonade input.. I was wrong. It tastes nothing like lemonade more lemon beer than anything.
ashley w.
Billings , MT
This is my favorite summer time beer. I like how it is slightly sweet but still tastes like a beer unlike the very sweet hard lemonades. It's so very refreshing.
Ivannys M.
This beer is one of my favorites. It's lemony, light and refreshing. The price is always nice as well. The brand Leinenkugel's is highly recommended. They have many fantastic beers.
Lauren R.
Toms River, NJ
If you're going to be outside drinking on a hot summer day, this is what you need to drink. A mix of the two best summertime drinks - beer and lemonade. Think of it like an Arnold Palmer only 100x better
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?