BY LEINENKUGEL'S #85 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Tracy O.
Jackson, OH
This is one of my favorite things about summer time! I love the hint of lemon in this beer! Great to drink with dinner or to just drink by itself.
Leinenkeugels is my favorite summer beer. I especially like the lemon and grapefruit shandys. In the fall the pumpkin and ginger are very good too.
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
The best summer beer ever. It's my go to drink. So refreshing on a hot summer day. It beats any other beer hands down. It's got the perfect flavor.
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
Always love their seasonals! This is no different. Perfect summer beer. Great taste and go down easy! Perfect for cooling down after a hot day.
Hayley M.
Lumberton, NC
My total favorite beer for the summer time. Super refreshing and before you know it you've drank and entire case and you don't feel bad about it.
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
One of our go to summer beers. Always perfect for those summer night get together with friends and love to support a brewery from our home state!
Corey M.
Saint Louis, MO
Definitely a great summer drink! It's a light wheat beer with a nice lemony flavor. The drink to have when hanging out with friends on a hot day.
Laura S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for the summer when you want to change it to! it's been warming up where I live so it's a perfect beer to have after a long day at work!
Danielle L.
Happy Hour Expert
Try the new harvest patch shandy now that we are heading into fall. They infuse the pumpkin flavored the same way they do for the summer shandy.
Alisha R.
Jeffersonville, IN
Summer shandy is one of my favorite beers. It has the perfect mixture of beer and lemonade for a summer treat. It's adorable and tastes amazing!!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?