BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

dianna b.
charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love all varieties of these beers. I love that they change seasonally and each recipe is as great as the last! I can't wait for the summer shandy to come out this year!!!
Sarah R.
I'm not big on seasonal beer, but this one is my favorite. It is lemony without being overpowering. The bottles are fine, but on tap (if you can find it) is even better.
Matthew  S.
Ilion, NY
I love to drink this in the summer! It is comparable to some of the local brews in my area. It is always a go too on a hot summer day. It is nice and refreshing!
Kristy W.
Baltimore, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Seriously one of my all time favorite beers - it epitomizes summer! Also, if you don't really care for beer, give this one a try & I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Vince M.
NEW YORK, NY
If you are into light and fruity beers, then I would definitely recommend this. It is a little sweet, as most shandys are, but it really does taste like a 50-50 mix of a light beer and lemonade
Krista S.
Westerville , Oh
Sweet, and just like the label, summery. Light on the hips and gentle for a non-beer lover. Definitely worth the price, and I like that it is available year-round and not just as a summer beer
Rachel P.
I love this beer. It is soo good! And i always look forward to it in the summer. It has a lemon citrus flavor and i am not a big beer drinker but this beer is wonderful
Kendal G.
This is an awesome summer beer. It is a lighter beer that has a semi-sweet edge to it. I like squeezing an orange into and sitting in a rocking chair, under the sun!
Jessica R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but this tastes great! It's refreshing and tasty! I definitely recommend to those who don't like a lot of beer. I think you will like this!
Danielle T.
Columbia, MO
Summer Shandy is just about the only beer this girl will drink. It's incredibly refreshing with a citrusy zing. Makes me daydream of summer by the lake right now...
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?