BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
This beer is the perfect solution for beating the heat during the summer. It's refreshing, great tasting, and costs less than ten dollars for a six pack!
Danielle L.
I am not much of a beer drinker but my husband and friends are so I try them. This had a good flavor but not as much lemon flavor as I would have hoped.
Conner T.
Chattanooga
The perfect beer for a hot summer day! The hint of lemon is super refreshing. Not to mention it won't break the bank either, I can't wait to have another
Kylee B.
Silverton, OR
I tried this at a brew fest and I thought it was hands down the best beer there ! I would totally buy it in stores and would recommend anyone to try it!
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Love it! Super Crisp on a hot summer day! Smaller bottle for us weekend drinkers and great with barbeques! Lemonade taste could be a bit stronger though!
Katy G.
Winter Garden , FL
Great beer for summer, with an added lemon. Perfect for a day at the beach or down by a lake. But you will get stick of this beer, so don't buy too many
Whitney A.
Blountville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this beer during the summertime!! It's very refreshening I usually drink bud light but this is great to mix it up during the warm days of summer.
Shawna G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love light beachy beers and this one is perfect for a day on the beach or the lake! It's very smooth and has a great taste! It's one of my favorites!
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Summer Shandy is great in the summer. The lemon flavor works great with the beer. I typically only drink it during the summer months. It's tefreshing.
Alexandria J.
Tempe, AZ
Love this flavor! Perfect for relaxing down the salt river in a tube or anywhere near the water!! Sort of like a lighter, lemon-y version of Blue Moon.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?