Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Brooke D.
Austin, TX
This was the first Leinenkugel I ever tried and after one sip I was hooked. The lemon and the shandy compliment each other on a new level I had never experienced. This is the perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
Brittany D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Summer shandy is hands down my favorite beer. I love the lemon flavoring and feel like it has a different flavor than any other beer I’ve ever tried. I wish they had this beer all year round because it is amazing.
Megan O.
Sandy Springs, GA
This beer was the first that I tried of the company's seasonal selection and it remains my favorite many years later. It has the delicious, crisp, refreshing, citrusy taste that I crave in the warm summer months.
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tastes like fruit loops to me! I am in love with the light crisp and sweet flavor. It is a beer, but not as heavy as most. After having my baby i don’t care for beer as much and this has been a product i still love!
Megan G.
Middle River, MD
This is my favorite beer to drink during the summer. The light crisp flavor of lemonade in the beer is sweet without being overpowering. A refreshing beer to drink on the porch at the end of a hot day!
Aliza H.
Richfield, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is by far the best flavor offered. It’s not too sweet or sugary & not too filling. Price is always right. I would highly recommend to anyone! Just a shame you can’t find it everywhere all year long.
Brittany P.
Livonia, MI
Nice light beer for a hot summer day. It's crisp with a light lemonade flavor. Definitely refreshing with a hint of sweetness. Not too high of an alcohol content. Pretty good beer.
Mallory S.
Brookhaven, GA
Perfect on a hot summer day when you need something cold and refreshing, but easy to drink! If you’re not a big beer drinker, I think this is a great choice because it doesn’t seem heavy or hoppy, but light and fruity.
Brandon D.
glen burnie
Summer isn’t summer without a summer shandy. A great light brew with hints of lemon that don’t over power the sweet light beer. Very easy to drink as it is not a hoppy bear.
Taylor B.
Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy is hands down my favorite beer to drink during the warm months of the year. I love the lemon flavor and how all the ingredients come together
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?