BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kristen M.
Hull, GA
A friend in Michigan introduced me to this beer, and I couldn't be anything less than satisfied. At first I was thinking the same thing that everyone else is probably thinking, "EW GROSS, lemonade in beer". But it has actually been so amazingly tasteful to me. It doesn't leave an after taste and in my opinion is the perfect beer for lounging around in a pool! It's quite affordable as well, and I recommend that everyone try it at least once!
Kim G.
Conroe, TX
This is my go to summer beer! It is the only beer I drink in the summer if I can find it. My backyard is a lake and I pour it in my Yeti while I enjoy getting my tan on. It's light but does not have an overwhelming lemon taste, and it's very crisp. It's the best thing to drink in these hot and humid summers here in Texas.
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
So, I don't like lemon...anything, tends to taste like dish soap in my opinion (perhaps I've had my mouth washed with soap one too many times) but this beer is a nice summer treat. The Lemon isn't overwhelming, just a clean finish in the background. I usually buy a six pack and share with the people I'm with as I can really only drink one or two at a time, but on a hot summer evening, sitting around a ppl, it's quite enjoyable.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Happy Hour Expert
As if summer shandy wasnt already good enough, imagine adding lemonade and berries to it. Yum! Im a huge fan of Leinenkugel...and this is one of my favs by them. Crisp, clean, smooth and smells good too. Love the bottle ( great on tap too) This to me is a spring summer beer. But its a must try, and cant beat the price.
Kristen C.
Gilbert, AZ
First time I had this was on a super warm day after working outside. It was super chilled and tasted a bit like a hard lemonade. So a few weeks later, I picked up a 6 pack to enjoy at home. The experience was definitely not the same. The flavors are lacking the depth I prefer in an afternoon beer and apparently really only good when you're hot and sweaty and in need of liquid to drink quickly.
Hailey G.
Happy Hour Expert
I LOVE summer shandy. I currently bartend at a Bar & Grill, & this is probably the top seller on tap beer besides bud light & coors light. Tip: if you add a couple ounces of lemonade with it, it makes it soooo super smooth & it tastes amazing! I can typically find for a great price at any gas station or liquor store. If you're not super into beer, try this with lemonade & you will fall In love
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Along with Sam Adams Summer Beer, Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer with Lemonade is another summer time staple! Everyone always is asking for it and love it! The lemonade is not over powering. It provides a great twist to the flavor and makes it different from other summer beers
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer is like summer in a glass. The tastes of lemon, lemonade and beer are super refreshing, especially on a hot day. I love packing these into the cooler for a day at the beach. It is moderately priced and affordable compared to other craft beers.
Mandy E.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my husbands favorite summer beers, taste like drinking fresh squeezed "adult" lemonade with a beer twist. VERY tasty and refreshing. I hate beer and this is one I can drink with him. Very yummy summer beer. Always on hand in our summer picks.
Mariah M.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite shandy on the market. This the perfect beer to have on a long hot summer day on the lake. It has the perfect amount of lemon that keeps the beer refreshing but not over powering. I would recommend this to someone who isn't a big beer fan or loves fruity beers.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?