BY LEINENKUGEL'S #76 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Aubri W.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I love this stuff!! I was getting it for awhile, regularly and I stopped for some reason but it is so nice and refreshing! It is one thing you can’t drink a lot of unless you LOVE lemon. But every so often it’s great!
Malia A.
Edmond
This is an excellent summer beer. I always make sure to stock up on it because I only see it seasonally. It has a very refreshing light taste and doesn’t taste like a regular beer.
Tiffany W.
Hobart, IN
This is one of my favorites, I love the refreshing taste and it’s crisp! The story behind how they came up with it is pretty cool, if you haven’t heard look it up. Great beer all year round but summer is the best!
Kenisha C.
When I drink this beer I can hear birds chirp and the recession end. I feel the breeze in my hair and fast food workers attitudes float away. Everything OK when u have a summer shandy
Denise M.
Memphis
I absolutely love this beer in the Summer.  It is so crisp and the touch of citrus gives it a clean taste that's not bitter.  It is affordable and a must have in the hot months.
Jamie S.
Fort wayne, IN
I enjoy all of this brands flavors. They all taste amazing and unlike any other brand. Packaging is good and I will always continue to purchase. Would highly recommend to others.
Christy S.
Texas City, TX
I really like this as a lite beer during hot summer months. It’s fruity and refreshing while still maintaining the beer aspect. It’s also very easy to find and stays affordable. I tend to like this brand.
Alexandra B.
Elkhart
This is my favorite beer! I wait all year long for this beer to come back into season, and when it does...I buy it every way that I can! I drink it all Summer long and have everyone around me hooked on it as well. It is the perfect Summer shandy and I have tried them all.
Mina A.
Amherst
This is such a refreshing summer beverage you can hardly tell you are drinking beer. Good value for how many you get and how good the taste is. It went beyond my expectations and I will be buying again.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
This beer is a light beer with the perfect notes of citrus! I love drinking this on a hot summer day to cool off! Great logo and packaging as well and even better on tap!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?