BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These are the perfect summer beers. Not as heavy as most beer so much easier to drink without making you feel weighed down. And all the flavors are amazing
Emily D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite summer beers. Perfect for the pool, lake, patio, or hanging out with friends. The lemonade flavor is well balanced with the beer
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is Leinenkugel's best beer along their line. It makes Summer that much better with that crisp, lemon taste. As good as it is, I could almost chug it!
Laurie H.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great, refreshing beer. Exactly the right note on a hot day. It's a light flavor and the lemon has a fake quality to it, but it's not too bad.
Alexis B.
This beer is awesome! It's actually my boyfriends favorite type of beer. They have a flavor that tastes like fruity pebbles too. It's a pretty cool brand.
Pauline R.
Neenah, WI
I do not know of anyone who doesn't look forward to this coming out every spring. When you take a drive k you instantly thing 'summer'! super refreshing :)
Kylee B.
Silverton, OR
I tried this at a brew fest and I thought it was hands down the best beer there ! I would totally buy it in stores and would recommend anyone to try it!
Whitney A.
Blountville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this beer during the summertime!! It's very refreshening I usually drink bud light but this is great to mix it up during the warm days of summer.
Brandi D.
I’m not a huge beer fan when it’s hot outside, but I️ tried this lemonade shandy and loved it! It’s so good I️ got my husband and neighbors hooked on it!
Christina H.
This beer is so crisp and refreshing. It’s perfect for those hot summer days. My local beer distributor always has it in stock and it’s very affordable.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?