BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert
Wow. This stuff is awesome. I can't have more than two just because it is kind of heavy. It has a wonderful taste and smell.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Happy Hour Expert
I love to drink this ice cold in the summer time. It's really refreshing and I love the citrusy taste of it.
Elena V.
Philadelphia, PA
I hate this beer. It's just a flavor preference for me, I guess. Not a fan of the lemony taste.
Chelsi S.
Houston , TX
Favorite summer beer ever. It's so refreshing to have a cold one in your hand, and sunshine in your hair. The packaging is cute and summery, but don't let it fool you from the amazing, affordable taste. Try and it and you'll understand, it's great!
Olivia D.
Johnson City, TN
Happy Hour Expert
This is seriously the best adult beverage on a hot summer day, whether you're at the beach, the pool, or your front porch! A tangy taste with your brew is perfect with some summertime snacks or a cook out! Definitely would want this beverage with me in a cooler I'm taking to the beach!
Laura S.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for the summer when you want to change it to! it's been warming up where I live so it's a perfect beer to have after a long day at work!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Happy Hour Expert
This was my 1st introduction to Shandys and this is a great one if you don't want go to the trouble on mixing a batch yourself. Crisp, refreshing, and tasty.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I'm sad this is only available in summer. It's a great tasting, refreshing, light tasting beer. I love serving this beer when we have bbqs.
Kortny U.
Crosby, TX
Perfect for a hot summer day at a BBQ or by the pool. So refreshing and doesn't have your typical beer taste. If you're not usually a beer drinker, try this!.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
This beer is such an easy drinker. I don't normally drink lemonade, and I'm a bit picky when it comes to beers, but this combination really complements each other.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?