BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Colleen H.
Budd Lake, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite summer beer. It's so light and refreshing especially when it's ice cold. My husband loves it too and he isn't a big fan of beer in general.
Katie C.
I'm not typically a fan of Leinenkugel's, but I was pleasantly surprised by this particular beer. The lemon aftertaste is very refreshing for hot summer days.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
One of my favorite summer beers!! When its really cold its sooo refreshing in the summer! nice fruity taste! its a favorite around our area during the summer!
Yannelli  J.
Anaheim, CA
Love this beer! Perfect spring summer beer! It's very refreshing and perfect for a hot day. I think this is one of the better tasting beers from Leinenkugel'
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was my 1st introduction to Shandys and this is a great one if you don't want go to the trouble on mixing a batch yourself. Crisp, refreshing, and tasty.
Jerilyn M.
Green Bay, WI
Dreadful! Tastes like lemon floor cleaner. I do like other Leinenkugel's products, though.
Wow, guess I need to write more, but there is nothing else to say.

Susan T.
Scranton, PA
I have not been happier since I discovered Summer Shandy. Great summer taste, very refreshing. Find of all the shandy beers. They can be pricey but worth it.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
If you don't like beer I think Ciders should be your first step and these should be your second. The Summer Shandy is very good,but it can get old very fast.
Alexis B.
This beer is awesome! It's actually my boyfriends favorite type of beer. They have a flavor that tastes like fruity pebbles too. It's a pretty cool brand.
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
What an amazing beer to put on the earth. The lemon flavor truly gives it great taste as well as a pure delightfulness of summer. Sweet hut not too sweet.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?