BY LEINENKUGEL'S #78 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Matthew Z.
Woodbury, MN
This has just the right blend of beer and lemonade to make a nice, enjoyable drink in the summer! There isn't a bad taste left on the end, either, which can just keep you going for more enjoyment!
Stacy N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this shandys, it's refreshing without being overpowering. It tastes nothing like beer, which is good in my opinion. It's very light. Great on a hot summer day.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
THE perfect summer beer! Not that I would turn this down any other time of year either though! Love when bars have it on tap. A glass of this makes the night go by right! ;)
Roger L.
Canton, MI
It's pretty good. Not my favorite "go to" beer but if it's available I can drink it. It's definitely very lemony, and this flavor is very prominent. Other than that though, it doesn't really stand out.
Pahoua L.
Perfect beer for the summer, light and has a great aroma not too heavy . taste is soothing and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who is open to trying something new.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Yum-- so refreshing and summery. This is a perfect drink for hot days and cookouts. It's not as bitter as most beer but it's not really sweet either, just nice and crisp!
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
I love all varieties of these beers. I love that they change seasonally and each recipe is as great as the last! I can't wait for the summer shandy to come out this year!!!
Sarah R.
I'm not big on seasonal beer, but this one is my favorite. It is lemony without being overpowering. The bottles are fine, but on tap (if you can find it) is even better.
Matthew  S.
Ilion, NY
I love to drink this in the summer! It is comparable to some of the local brews in my area. It is always a go too on a hot summer day. It is nice and refreshing!
Kristy W.
Baltimore, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Seriously one of my all time favorite beers - it epitomizes summer! Also, if you don't really care for beer, give this one a try & I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?