BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Courtney B.
Middleville, MI
This is the perfect summer ale! It's refreshing and easy to get down its best when it's ice cold after it starts getting warm I can't drink it! The package makes me want to go on a boat and summer to be here right now! It one of my first recommendations when it come to summer beers
Amy T.
I love leinenkugel because they make some of the best seasonal brews on the market, the summer shandy is a great go to during the season
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my god, my current favorite right now! I had this once or twice without much thought to it awhile back. About two weekends ago though, I enjoyed the hell out of it! It was a nice day out. It was a nice day out down at the Waterfront in Philly, PA near Dave & Buster's. I tend to love beers better when they're on tap, so now I'm looking for a bar besides the Waterfront that sells this baby! Ultimately craving and have been craving ever since.
Erika A.
Happy Hour Expert
Summer Shandy something I have to have handy! Another refreshing beer. One of the first I think about when we have that first summer-ish day after the cold winter (even though it could still be February). A light beer. If you're not a big fan of beer I would try a cold shandy on a hot day and reassess!
Candace H.
I am not much of a beer drinker, but do enjoy an occasional summer shandy every now and then. I like that it has a good lemonade flavor that is perfect for the summertime. I typically order this if I am at a restaurant and don't buy it for home since I might not finish the quantity you buy in the store.
Alysha r.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a pretty good beer when you have it occasionally, but after a while it starts tasting funny. Not a huge fan of lemon and beer mixed.
Matthew Z.
Woodbury, MN
This has just the right blend of beer and lemonade to make a nice, enjoyable drink in the summer! There isn't a bad taste left on the end, either, which can just keep you going for more enjoyment!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect for a nice hot summer day by the pool...its light crisp and refreshing
Emily D.
This is one of my favorite summer beers. Perfect for the pool, lake, patio, or hanging out with friends. The lemonade flavor is well balanced with the beer
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL
Happy Hour Expert
It's ok. Light. A girly beer. Tastes almost sweet. It's not my favorite, but I like it.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?