BY LEINENKUGEL'S

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Jossalyn A.
Cumberland, RI
I love these Summer Shandy's! This along with Corona Light is by far my favorite summer time drink. It's so refreshing and it has the perfect blend of lemon or orange. My favorite flavor is the orange but I love the lemon as well.
Jess S.
Summer Shandy is the only variety I've tried from Leinenkugel, but after trying this would certainly try others. I was a bit unsure since it's lemonade and beer, but it's so refreshing and tasty.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
My faaaavorite beer! Reminds me of summer and is perfect for the pool side. Me and my husband randomly discovered it when we were out to eat and it's our new favorite beer
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is not my cup of tea, or glass of beer in this particular instance. I can drink Leinendugel's original lager, but this shandy is not for me. This is a girly beer which should have no real appeal to an actual beer drinker.
Danielle F.
Wyoming, MI
A great tasting, light and refreshing summer beer...perfect for a summer BBQ! The lemon is really yummy, but not overpowering. A favorite beer of mine in the summer.
Alicia W.
The perfect lite summer beer. This beer is refreshing and smooth and great for a hot summer night watching the kids play in the backyard or catching a baseball game.
mindy s.
Marshall, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is sunshine in a bottle! This light, its sweet, but not too sweet! The perfect summer drink. Whether you're enjoying a burger at a BBQ or lounging by the pool.. i recommend this beer!
Noelle N.
Denver, Co
Love this beer for the summertime! I always end up squeezing a fresh lemon in the bottle to give it an extra kick. It's so refreshing and perfect for hot summer day!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This was such a wonderful beer to try out! I absolutely love it, and for those who don't like beer, I think you'll like this one! Summer shandy needs to be available all year long in my books!
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
This is my go-to summer beer. There's something so refreshing about an ice cold Summer Shandy. The citrus flavor is so bright in this. They have a lemon and an orange version - both are good, but the orange is my person fav.
Fallon B.
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?