BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I really like Leinenkugels and this is a great seasonal beer. Perfect for grilling out. It is a lighter flavor beer, not overwhelming, and is a great summer beer.
Lindsay L.
Dallas, TX
One of the best summer beers! I am normally not a craft beer drinker and only like the taste of light beers. However this is refreshing and not too sweet.
Give it a try!
Sam G.
St Louis Park, MN
Summer shandy is a great beer for the summer! It has a hint of lemon that makes it more unique than other beers. It is very smooth going down and is refreshing!
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Oh man, this is the perfect summer drink! It's as refreshing as drinking a lemonade, but it drinks like a beer. This will always be my go-to summer drink order.
Dori K.
Arvada, CO
This is one of my favorite summer beers to drink by the pool. It's nice and lemony and tastes like summer. Perfect on a hot day! A definite pool party/BBQ must.
Karin B.
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is easy to drink and feels like summertime. I love that it's a shandy (lemon-flavored beer), and that it isn't overwhelmingly lemon.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm a fan of many Leinenkugel drinks. It's my go-to summer drink as it is refreshing and has great flavor. I normally try a new flavor each time I pick some up.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great summer beer! I love the hint of citrus. It is very smooth and tastes very light. It is easy to put back a few of these when laying at the beach!
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Great shady and my second favorite after the Orange Shandy. Only problem is my stomach doesn't seem to agree with it and I ALWAYS get a migraine if I drink it.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
One of my favorite summer beers!! When its really cold its sooo refreshing in the summer! nice fruity taste! its a favorite around our area during the summer!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?