BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I'm just not a fan. A lot of my friends love this, but unfortunately for me it was way too lemon-y. It's what I'd imagine cleaning products would taste like. Haha.
Amanda S.
If you are looking for a summer shandy, you've got yourself a pretty dang good one here! Grab one, pop it open and wham! You are on the fast track to summer vibes.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
I was not a big fan of this. I tried it last summer and thought I may enjoy it bc of the lemonade input.. I was wrong. It tastes nothing like lemonade more lemon beer than anything.
ashley w.
Billings, MT
This is my favorite summer time beer. I like how it is slightly sweet but still tastes like a beer unlike the very sweet hard lemonades. It's so very refreshing.
Ivannys M.
This beer is one of my favorites. It's lemony, light and refreshing. The price is always nice as well. The brand Leinenkugel's is highly recommended. They have many fantastic beers.
Lauren R.
Toms River, NJ
If you're going to be outside drinking on a hot summer day, this is what you need to drink. A mix of the two best summertime drinks - beer and lemonade. Think of it like an Arnold Palmer only 100x better
Philip M.
Oviedo, FL
Great, Light drink for hot summer days. Has a nice wheat flavor and is easy to drink. Usually a great drink to bring to group get togethers as most people will like it.
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Best beer to have when you're cooking out on a hot summer day, or with mexican food, especially chips and salsa. This is one of the first beers I've ever tried and I've been hooked ever since.
Lyndsay M.
Cookeville, TN
One of my favorite beers! It has a good, refreshing taste, and isn't too heavy. This is one of those beers that are perfect for drinking on a patio during the summer.
Jessica R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Great summertime drink. My husband and I were happy to try these after drinking Shandy in England we were looking for something comparable here. This does the trick!
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?