BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Molly B.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert
Omg, the best summer beer ever. It's perfect and light enough to drink at the pool - even if you're in a suit! Lol. But really, it's delicious. It's just a lot of calories so watch out for how many you have!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
My faaaavorite beer! Reminds me of summer and is perfect for the pool side. Me and my husband randomly discovered it when we were out to eat and it's our new favorite beer
Gabrielle G.
Valparaiso, IN
I love love love summer shandy!!! Perfect beer to quench your thirst especially on the hot summer days. Wish it wasn't just a seasonal beer!
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
Love it! Super Crisp on a hot summer day! Smaller bottle for us weekend drinkers and great with barbeques! Lemonade taste could be a bit stronger though!
Jennifer H.
Hermitage, TN
This is my favorite beer on the market. It's refreshing and tastes good. Who thought beer could taste good! Give it a try if your looking for a beer that doesn't overwhelm you with the taste of.... well.... beer!
TeAnna H.
Waterloo, IA
This is my favorite beers of all time. I love it during the summer time, I feel like it taste like lemonade. If you don't like it you're missing out.
Taylor H.
Happy Hour Expert
I love Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy flavors. It has this delicious summery taste to it that I love enjoying in the warmer months. I would definitely recommend this beer
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
I love summer shandy. It is such a refreshing beer. The blend of lemonade and beer is perfect. I always look forward to when it comes out in the spring. I would recommend it to others and I will be purchasing it again.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy Beer is like summer in a glass. The tastes of lemon, lemonade and beer are super refreshing, especially on a hot day. I love packing these into the cooler for a day at the beach. It is moderately priced and affordable compared to other craft beers.
Andy H.
Franklin, TN
LOVE when this comes out in the late spring! Seriously the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot summer day. Grab a burger, a summer shandy, and hang out with your friends. Definitely buying this every summer.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?