BY LEINENKUGEL'S #31 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Katelynn K.
Hurricane, WV
This is my go to beer in the summer! When I'm at the beach, I have to have my summer shandy with me. The great thing about this beer is that it doesn't really taste like beer!
Rebecca V.
Savannah, GA
Such a great summer drink. Very refreshing on hot summer nights and the perfect beach beer. I recommend stocking up while you can because it is only around a limited time.
Matthew Z.
Woodbury, MN
This has just the right blend of beer and lemonade to make a nice, enjoyable drink in the summer! There isn't a bad taste left on the end, either, which can just keep you going for more enjoyment!
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
THE perfect summer beer! Not that I would turn this down any other time of year either though! Love when bars have it on tap. A glass of this makes the night go by right! ;)
Meg M.
['Columbia', ''], MD
Yum-- so refreshing and summery. This is a perfect drink for hot days and cookouts. It's not as bitter as most beer but it's not really sweet either, just nice and crisp!
Pahoua L.
Perfect beer for the summer, light and has a great aroma not too heavy . taste is soothing and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who is open to trying something new.
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
I love all varieties of these beers. I love that they change seasonally and each recipe is as great as the last! I can't wait for the summer shandy to come out this year!!!
Kristy W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Seriously one of my all time favorite beers - it epitomizes summer! Also, if you don't really care for beer, give this one a try & I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Matthew  S.
Ilion , NY
I love to drink this in the summer! It is comparable to some of the local brews in my area. It is always a go too on a hot summer day. It is nice and refreshing!
Vince M.
If you are into light and fruity beers, then I would definitely recommend this. It is a little sweet, as most shandys are, but it really does taste like a 50-50 mix of a light beer and lemonade
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?