BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Katie M.
Brighton , MI
This is my ultimate "go too" summer beer. I love the hint of lemonade flavor but still has the beer after taste. It is very refreshing and great to drink at the pool or beach!
Amanda Q.
Upper Darby, PA
Great summer beer. Smooth taste. Perfect for an afternoon by the pool. Also great at happy hour. Great beer for people that don't really consider themselves beer drinkers
Carmen M.
If you like sweeter beers or beers that don't taste like beers this is your beer. I enjoy beers that are a bit stronger but these are always a hit at my parties. in fact all leinenkugels are good.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX
This beer is such an easy drinker. I don't normally drink lemonade, and I'm a bit picky when it comes to beers, but this combination really complements each other.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
This beer tastes amazing. It's not too bitter and it's not too sweet. Perfect with a chilled cup and salt around the rim. It also tastes like fruity pebbles lol.
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great summer shandy beer to have at the beach or for a barbecue. Highly recommend for those who want something different and "summery" to drink during the warmer months.
Kristi M.
Sumrall, MS
This is one of my favorite beers. The taste is amazing,, and not loaded with hops. I hate hops, which seem to be so popular these days. This beer does not disappoint!
Summer M.
By far my favorite summer beer. It's light enough to not fill you up but still has amazing lemon flavor! It has a fresh flavor to it that makes it perfect for summer.
Mandy T.
Grand Rapids, MI
My go to light and refreshing summer beer! Easy to drink with a ton of flavor. The price is right for this beer, we enjoy it all summer without breaking the bank ;)
Megan R.
Clare, MI
This is the only brand of beer other than hard cider that I can drink. Other beers give me a bad rash all over my body. This is nice and refreshing and not too expensive.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?