BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kat P.
Bartlett, IL
We keep this stocked up in our fridge of the summer time. always a great refreshment. even got my mother into love it
Kendra C.
This is a great summertime beer. It has a light, lemony taste, not bitter which I like. It is very refreshing.
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Leinenkugel has quite a few seasonal beers. I personally find Summer Shandy to be a bit too sweet. I can only have one or two. It is a refreshing beer with a nice crisp taste but I prefer my beer to have a bit more bite and bitterness.
Allison R.
This is my favorite Shandys. I love the lemonade flavor with this beer, it is light and not too over powering.
Amanda S.
If you are looking for a summer shandy, you've got yourself a pretty dang good one here! Grab one, pop it open and wham! You are on the fast track to summer vibes.
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
This is my go to summer Shandy! It is so light and refreshing yet flavorfull. I've tried a few different brands summer shandys or summer blends and this one is by far the best. Just the right about of lemon to not make it too watered down. Its something I look forward to every summer!
Angeliki S.
Charlotte, NC
Love it !!! What a great summer beer - not to sweet, light and refreshing on a hot day. Great "by the pool" beer.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
I would have to say this is a great outside in hot weather beer! Very refreshing and not your usual flavors! Great
Emily B.
Cary, NC
Delicious!!! Tastes perfect with a lemon wedge and is a great beer for a hot summer night. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Mary Kate L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is perfect for summer parties and cookouts. The summer shandy is light and crisp and pairs great with burgers, in my opinion. The 12 pack is great for when you're heading to a Fourth of July cookout and is refreshing in the summer heat.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?