BY LEINENKUGEL'S #31 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
My faaaavorite beer! Reminds me of summer and is perfect for the pool side. Me and my husband randomly discovered it when we were out to eat and it's our new favorite beer
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is not my cup of tea, or glass of beer in this particular instance. I can drink Leinendugel's original lager, but this shandy is not for me. This is a girly beer which should have no real appeal to an actual beer drinker.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
This is my go-to summer beer. There's something so refreshing about an ice cold Summer Shandy. The citrus flavor is so bright in this. They have a lemon and an orange version - both are good, but the orange is my person fav.
mindy s.
Marshall, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is sunshine in a bottle! This light, its sweet, but not too sweet! The perfect summer drink. Whether you're enjoying a burger at a BBQ or lounging by the pool.. i recommend this beer!
Danielle F.
Traverse City, MI
A great tasting, light and refreshing summer beer...perfect for a summer BBQ! The lemon is really yummy, but not overpowering. A favorite beer of mine in the summer.
Alicia W.
The perfect lite summer beer. This beer is refreshing and smooth and great for a hot summer night watching the kids play in the backyard or catching a baseball game.
Noelle N.
Denver, Co
Love this beer for the summertime! I always end up squeezing a fresh lemon in the bottle to give it an extra kick. It's so refreshing and perfect for hot summer day!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This was such a wonderful beer to try out! I absolutely love it, and for those who don't like beer, I think you'll like this one! Summer shandy needs to be available all year long in my books!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite beer.. I'm so glad there was an early release this year and I've already found it in my local gas station! I'm always sad to see it go at the end of the season
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
This is one of my favorite summer seasonal items. Typical beer ABV. The flavor isn't overly fruity, which still lets the great beer taste shine through. Its amazing paired with BBQ chicken.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?