BY LEINENKUGEL'S #89 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Kendal G.
This is an awesome summer beer. It is a lighter beer that has a semi-sweet edge to it. I like squeezing an orange into and sitting in a rocking chair, under the sun!
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN
You can't go wrong with any of their seasonal brews. They are all refreshingly, light, and keep you wanting more. Great prices as well!
Courtney B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this drink. Delicious flavor. Great for summer. It's very refreshing and not too heavy.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
This is the taste of summer. Light and crisp, perfect to drink poolside or while grilling. Very drinkable
Gabriela A.
Nothing says summer like summer shandy!!!! love this beer reminds me of Chicago festival and wicker park
Vidya R.
I can't say enough good things about this beer. Perfect weekday/weekend/ or any occasion beer. Super refreshing. I know people who don't drink beer but all love Leinenkugel Summer Shandy. I have also tried the other ones from Leinenkugel , a few are too sweet but this is just the perfect one!
Whitney D.
Nashville, TN
If you like lemonade, you should try this beer. It is great on a hot summer day. I can only drink about 2 before they become too sweet, but I highly enjoy those 2 while drinking them. If you're on the fence about beer this might be one to push you over the edge.
Gaby R.
Hamilton, NJ
Perfect for summer and a nice hot day! Love the taste and it doesn't remind me of a beer!
Jennifer  M.
Waukesha, WI
First off let me say I hate beer. I legit hate beer. I love hard cideas but can't stand beer. Summer Shandy isn't your typical beer. It's light and refreshing with the lemon notes. It isn't overly hoppy tasting you barely know you are drinking "beer". I hate beer but love a summer Shandy around a bonfire on a hot summer night.
Kim M.
Alpena, MI
I'm not a big fan of beer, however, this is not bad!! Summer Shandy is light and fruity, perfect for a hot summer day.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Does this taste like strong beer?