BY LEINENKUGEL'S #62 in Beer

Leinenkugel's Lemonade Summer Shandy Beer.
Summer seasonal.
Brewing Company.
Highest quality.
E.S.T 1867.
Carefully brewed by The Leinenkugel Family.
Weiss beer.

Alexandra P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite things about summer is when summer shandy gets released! Very fruity so if you don't like that in your beer then this isn't for you. Very drinkable on a hot summer day!
Sarah F.
Sacramento, CA
I was hesitant to try this because I normally don't like fruity/citrus beers...but I love this summer shandy! It is the perfect summer beer without being too sweet.
Nikki L.
North Chili, New York
My boyfriend loves these for the summer. they make a great one for the holiday season that is a cranberry ginger shandy that is amazing!! perfect Christmas flavor!
Erica S.
El Cajon, CA
Ssooooo gooood.. refreshing, summery... love it! it's got next to nothing, alcohol-wise, so it's really just a session lemonade. don't get the orange shandy, though. not good, at all!
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
This beer is so good and refreshing on a hot day. I like it ice cold. The only issue is that it is on the sweet side which makes it hard to drink more than 1 or 2.
Deb E.
Los Angeles, CA
YES! This beer is just so perfect for summer. I picture sitting on a rocking chair overlooking the ocean when I drink this beer. Just sweet enough that it tastes like lemonade, but not so sweet that it's sickening.
Shylean F.
Acton, ME
Hands down, my favorite summer beer. As soon as I can get this in my fridge I do. This for me is a little on the heavier side so I tend to only drink one or two.
Teresa C.
A great shandy. Heavier than I would like, though and not as good as Narragansett Del's Summer Shandy. A decent alternative, and I would still drink it if given the option.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great beer for the summer and picnics. It's a fruit/vegetable beer. It's lemony, but lite and smooth. It's a beer that is sure to please the majority at a party.
Rebecca W.
Macedonia, OH
Perfect beer for and activity you do in the summer. It doesn't have that typical beer taste to it but isn't too fruity either. Its my favorite go to beer for the summer and doesn't cost too much either.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
Rochelle S.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who has tasted this beer, can I have a comparable?
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
How strong is this?
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why can't I find this in cans anymore? Or the variety pack of cans?